1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best service center for Linea in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by Raj21, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    Hello Everyone,

I am a Linea Active owner from bangalore currently residing in Secunderabad(Sainikpuri). My car has completed 45k on ODO and service is due. I am unable to go to Bangalore, to my dear friend Mahsud khan to get it serviced. It's a 2011 model and this will be the third servicing.

He has recommended Butta, I am not sure if he knows AVS. From the reviews it seems AVS is the winner.

What is the recommendation for service center in Hyderabad ? Distance is not an Issue.

Thank you to everyone for your guidance
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    A V Motors are doing a good job. Their showroom is located at Ministers Road and Service is located at Sanath Nagar. You can contact Jagan Reddy who will guide you and will help you out. Should you require his contact number I shall provide you.

You can check their fb link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005950397834&fref=ts

Ankitha Motors also does a good job but their charges are a bit expensive.

Avoid going to Butta as the cars are being mishandled.
  3. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Hi Raj,
    I've been to all three and personally feel AV Motors the best choice. They have the experience and patience to handle our beloved Fiats.

So that will be my suggested ASC