1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

2. Honda Jazz X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

New Hyundai i20 TD Report !! ::

Like ::
    [1] Exterior as Well as Interior.:D
    [2] Features in The Car are One Segment above !!
    [3] Chilled A/C ( Same as Punto)
    [4] Light Steering at Low Speed.
    [5] Hyundai SA !!
    [6] Ride And Handling Quite Good (At Speed of 110 km/hr)( same as Honda City)
    [7] Price Of Petrol Asta version!!

Disliked ::
    [1] Ride And Handling Not Great as Punto ( But No Problem at all for Me)
    [2] Nothing Now !!!:dancing

Here is Prices Of New i20 For Navi Mumbai !!

2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I am looking forward for your i20 booking and soon a ownership experience. Please don't dissappoint me.
    4 people like this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats for your hatch in Interiors Only !
    2 people like this.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

What a car!! Congrats Amar..!!
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Congrats for deciding the I20. You will enjoy the car in City and please prefer taking taxi's when you go on highways
    2 people like this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

As Per Fiatain , U all obey Rules !!!
    Our COuntry Highways Speed Restriction is max 100 km/hr , and i20 is handle very well in that speed !!!
    And We Still Not Take Any FINAL Decision !!! But Car Will Be Between i20 , Punto and Jazz Only !!
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Why i20? I don't recomemnd it to anybody. What's wrong with GP?
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Are U TD New i20 ??
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

I don't need to. The engine does not have the roar. Ride and handling has been debated enough for the Koreans.
    I am personally biased towards the Fiats, Skoda and VWs. If you are a hardcore straight line acceleration enthusiasts, the Japs have a relatively unknown brand in India called "Mitsubishi". :redcar
    The Americans are not very far behind when it comes to straight line acceleration. If that's not a criteria; nothing comes close the Europeans on the ride and handling.
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Amar, Don't listen to these FIAT maniacs:mrgreen:.This is all fan boy stuff you know. But you pls don't expect i20 to be commented as a "right choice" on FIAT enthusiastic site. That's like singing POP at a FUNERAL.

Who said i20/Jazz doesn't handle very well even above 100 km/hr:eek:. In-fact as soon as it is delivered, i recommend Jazz/i20 to shoot to 150 KM/hr & starts doing moose test. Never mind if there is some traffic here and there. These are very good cars with fantastic handling/braking though i haven't driven them for more than 1 KM:confused:. You can enjoy fantastic plastic in between when you are not moosing & feel bored @150 Km/Hr:rolleyes:.

You are spending 9 Lacs on a hatchback & money will spent for nothing if you don't enjoy your i20/Jazz as mentioned above.
    Now the main point, 1 deep secret would be revealed, i20/Jazz are the CAAAAAAAAARRRRRSSS:wink:..!!!
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.