1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

58.1%
  2. Honda Jazz X

41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    As I said earlier, for Petrol my preference would be Jazz. If it is Diesel, no thoughts other than GP.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

OT : I have one Question .
    If we booked Punto( delivery time may consider 2 weeks) but after 1 week if we i have some financial problem and we cancle booking of punto , will we got our full booking amount back or there any charges for it !!
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ethically, there shouldn't be any charges for cancellation. Discuss with your dealer for the terms and conditions.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I'm asking this for my confirmation only !! ( as per Price list mentioned( on page no 1) , this fortune dealer will charge 15K for booking cancllation , so can any one confirm this ??
  5. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi Amar,
    They(Fortune, Nerul) also told me the same when i booked Punto 1.4.

I still think driveability of punto 1.4 is better than Jazz.

Pros

Refined & rev happy engine
    High Speed dynamics
    Flat ride and Handling. (Am getting praise even from Jazz, Polo owners about the suspensions during Goraghghad trip which involves ghat and bumby roads)

Cons
    Fuel Efficiency (am getting only 12.8 in city but that is more than i except from the reviews which say 10.4)

But I think for you mjd is better as there is very little price difference between mjd and punto 1.4. You will get a fuel efficient and torquy engine

But still a lot of people propose Petrol hatch means Jazz and i dont know what makes Jazz a default choice .
    Please have a test drive and decide what you want.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hello mate , Thanks comment. can u please comes to online on fb , so i can ask some question about it !!
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  7. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi Amar,
    Better to ask questions in the forum itself. You will get answers from the experts. Am not an expert as am a late comer who got interested in cars once i started working for JLR (one year back ). Before that i am not even concern about a 3 cylinder or 4cylinder engine
    These answers will help newbies like me to know more about the machine.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Actually I want to TD Ur car then MJD , therefor asking !!
  9. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi Amar,
    If you want to test drive then please give me a PM or sms me. I think i share you the number on face book.
  10. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Hi Amar,

If you come to pune do let me know, you can have a test drive!
    1.4 is good no doubt, but you can have a MJD in your budget.

The initial torque of MJD compared to 1.4 will be better any time!
    I got 1.4 emotion with a view that my running will be limited to 450-500 kms per month( when petrol was Rs 55per litre)
    Now I have to control my emotions to drive punto more than the above kms:uh.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.