1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

  1. Fiat Punto 1.4

    58.1%
  2. Honda Jazz X

    41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

    ramjn Staff Member Janitor

    Messages:
    5,244
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Jayadev, no problem with your Punto and nobody lie here too.
    Top speed given for Linea MJD is 170 but I know people who have done 180+. It is possible with the MJD, the key here is that take to that speed slowly rather than through the hard acceleration.
  2. jayadev

    jayadev Esperto

    Messages:
    1,057
    Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I wonder how?

    How does it defy simple mathematics or physics of engine rev to gear ration to speed relation ?

    the engine rev is limited at 4100rpm or so in 5th gear beyond that accelerator is non responsive.beyond 4100 rpm at 5th gear it is steep no rev zone for engine ,I believe they set it in internal computer. I have tried this 3 times on different planes with same results.

    I dont know about Linea but I am very sure about my own Punto90hp.

    Agreed there is still more ,much more juice left at 172kmph.it felt like we are only at 75percent of overall. so remaining 25 percent could be left non use able for our own good by manufacturer .
  3. shashanknathani

    shashanknathani Superiore

    Messages:
    993
    Pune
    @Jayadev: All of us were alone driving our cars else i would have supoorted my statement with pics.
  4. sungoa2010

    sungoa2010

    Messages:
    2,878
    Goa
    1.4 punto will kiss 130-140 like alto kiss 60-80. The pleasure is not in the speed but the way it takes us to that speed.
  5. amargawade90

    amargawade90 Superiore

    I'm still waiting for TD vehicle of punto 1.4.... It's still not available !! :mad:
    Now Swift,CITY is Out of from our list !!! Dzire In !!!
    Now we choosing car from New Dzire or Punto ( may be 1.4)
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  6. ramjn

    ramjn Staff Member Janitor

    Messages:
    5,244
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Great move. For Dzire, you will get ample amount of time to earn money and get one. You will get it one for sure in 2013. Another good thing about Dzire is that they will teach you how to be patient by making you wait for the car.

    You started with City and Punto 1.2 and then 1.4 and now Dzire. And then ???
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  7. Ganges

    Ganges Esperto

    Messages:
    3,123
    Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    have a try for logan pulse
  8. amargawade90

    amargawade90 Superiore

    we just considering Dsire , its does not means that we booking Dzire !!!
    I never consider punto 1.2 , i just TD punto 1.2 due to unavailability of punto 1.4 !!
    and we Dont have any Hurry to buy car ( therefor we booking car on April or May) , Our Zen still running good but Its now 7 years old therefor we needs to exchange this car to another..
    @Ganges: R u serious bro !!! Logan , Yukkie looking car !!
  9. ramjn

    ramjn Staff Member Janitor

    Messages:
    5,244
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Great. Have you decided on GP 1.4? Your signature says so :).
  10. amargawade90

    amargawade90 Superiore

    Not really , After Test Driving Punto and Dzire then I'll confirm this .( Yes I know Punto have strong build , steering handling etc. better than Dzire but I still want TD both car so I can feel the changes between both cars my self) ( war between Punto 1.4 vs Punto mjd vs Dzire ZXI)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page