1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

58.1%
  2. Honda Jazz X

41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Punto offers great stability and solid built. For the rest, you have to visit the dealer.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    FIRE engine is a build to last engine.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

heheee.............i means Discounts and offers.....

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------
    Dealer offers us ::
    On road price + 1% cess tax = 7,58,876 Rs
    Free Insurance + RSA 50 months + exchange bonus......after that final price will be = 6,95,078 Rs
    and In that ~1,00,000 for price of our ZEN !!and Coparate discount ~ 3000 Rs. will minus ,
    Next Sunday will be booking Day !!!
    Is Above offer is good or wait for August months New offers ??
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Next Sunday would any way will be August.

The prevailing offer on that day would be applicable while booking the car. Dealer may not honor you with the offer whatever he has told you today.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

OT :: Guys , Guys.........Today I Just saw White Linea with T(tourist yellow logo)(with tellow coloured Number Plate ) , It means Linea may comes to taxi segment !!! :(
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  6. People use cars as tourist taxis which are built to last looooong on our indian roads,and is maintainance free.So you seeing Linea used as a taxi strengthens the point that Linea aka the beast is indeed a vehicle to last very long.Soo cheers,and when you getting your car delivered and which car??
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

On next Sunday , we are Booking Punto ( Mostly BNW or minimal grey ) , car should comes within 3 weeks.........As soon as , we booked car , I will Update here !!:cool:
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bhai even Mercedes, BMWs are used as taxis by some. It doesnt mean they are taxi segment cars.seen Punto being ent.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bhai even Mercedes, BMWs are used as taxis by some. It doesnt mean they are taxi segment cars.seen Punto being ent.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I find Mercedes, Audi and BMW as Taxis too in Hyderabad. Does that mean that they are Taxi Segments?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.