1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

58.1%
  2. Honda Jazz X

41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    :lol Rightly said sungoa!

@Amar you owe us a Punto (1.4)only man!;)
    My choice of color would be Exotica red, very few cars look exotic in that color:devil
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I felt like reading Ramayan now(24 pages!!!). Fianally Rama(amar) got Sita(1.4) from Ravan(Jazz) and we Hanuman, Sugreeva etc etc helped him out. The bashing we had can be thought of as the big fight. Don't leave Sita now. Modern Ravan(Mani ratnam's) is smart. ;)
    2 people like this.
  3. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    :lol:lol man you are making me laugh loud! he he hanuman & sugreev:clap
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sun, nowadays you are driving most of the threads in full throttle :D. Keep going.
    3 people like this.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I am sure Gawade Bhai will be frustrated soon & dump his idea for Punto 1.4:A!
    3 people like this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sun,
    you can also relate mahabharatha as well.... Those pandava's and kaurava's and one ?
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

When I Pressing Cluch , My Upper side of Ankle ( Ghutane ke niche ka leg ka middle Portion - in Hindi ) always touch to Dashboard ( Both Swift and i20 , Even My Dad also Agree for this Problem !!
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amar,
    thats the problem for 6ft tall guys in i20,swift some what OK.
    My friend is suffering now, he is 6.2 tall having i20 and always comes up to me saying how u manage in your car.i give him only one reply dont even try to compare the toy car with punto

P.S:- Well my vote is still pending to go with either Jazz or Punto 1.4,it depends upon your test drive :) and then will vote
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Gawade Bhai, That was just a joke. How can we extend the thread further & wait so long if we don't have some nice moments to refresh ourselves. Yes, you are right. Jazz/i20 are more Chinese stuff & the seating arrangement proves that because of avg height of that region:mrgreen:. Europe, where long legged/handed people are very common with avg height of 6' 1", you will hardly find the same in a European car like Punto or Polo. Having said that, rear may not be spacious at all due to the importance they give to enhance the technical dynamics of their cars for high speed stability.
    I don't think even 6 ft 4-5" person will find any difficulty in these cars as driver or co-passenger. People try to fit the elders on rear seats in these cars & comment them less spacious. The truth is the rear seats are not applicable for Elders but instead for kids. They keep general composition of a family with 2 kids along with the couple while designing a compact family car.
    For Indian condition, Tata/Mahindra is the mentality,.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    2 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Then what about the height of these cars for example jazz. Do Chinese people need that height? it has a space for an upper berth like in train to accommodate two more average chinese.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.