1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

2. Honda Jazz X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yet , Not Done !!! :geek:
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Do give a thought to Tuscan wine & Bossa Nova White too.
    These colours look smashing as well but i think TW holds an edge.
    But if you add this colour too to Ramjn's list of colours suggested, that is almost the whole list of colours available for Punto:mrgreen:.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TFI'ans are waiting for your PIC in "Members pic thread" to see you, after having 23 pages of discussion on your pintu buy... :D

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

BNW always rocks ::D , lets not confuse amar,
    1 person likes this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

The New Oceanic Blue is the in-thing right now. Then comes Exotica Red and Bossa Nova White.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Gawade Bhai, who in hell has 4 feet high ankle? Are you using legs for steering wheels & hands for clutch/race pedals?
    Not a bad ploy ::T but you will have little difficulty with visibility. May be you have selected Punto because you can peep through the opening provided just behind the clutch pedal:ugeek:
    4 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

Our effort to make you to purchase 1.4 was much more than that of Fiat's whole year effort to sustain market share.:p
    5 people like this.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

I would not recommend OB as it is more difficult to maintain than a a black car as well.
    I am used to my daily drill of using the car cover every single day and 10 minutes with Jopasu every morning, but by the time I park at work; it's again full of dust.
    Have you seen FTA? It's really elegant and easy to maintain.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Wait, Sun. Our effort has not yet ended. He is yet to book GP. Lets wait and watch :).

Amar, when are you going to book the car?
  9. sungoa2010

I suspect covering and removing the car cover on a daily basis will give free scratches. :D
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Are you people out of your mind?
    You people have gave him 8 colour options?
    Relativity comes blazing with FTA now making it a total of 8.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.