1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

58.1%
  2. Honda Jazz X

41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Colour selection for which car?

Or, are you going to first select the colour and then the car?
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Jazz is Out ( Due to DAD Don't Like Front of Jazz ) and i20 is Out by........ ME ( Due to , Similer Problem as Swift.... My Upper SIde of "ankle" Touch Dashboard ) So Only One Option Left !!!!
    Grande PUNTO :dance

Therefor I asking about Colours !!:cool:

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Will There any BIG Difference Between Metalic and Non-Metalic Colour ??
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Metallic need to maintain a lot,should be very carefull from your finger nails as well.

choice of grey color is awesum the front grill goes well on this color,better than exotic red(sorry for red punters)
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not really. But, solid colours will be easy to maintain. If you get a minor scratch or something in solid colours, it can easily be repainted on the scratched surface alone. But, for metallic shades, we may end up repainting the full portion.

My choice of Colours for Punto.
    Exotica Red
    Oceanic Blue
    Bossa Nova White
    Medium Grey
  5. Not much difference Amar .. I think difference is just 5000 rs ::T

Ajit
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Metals are good reflectors. So they reflect more energy than non metals. So theoretically car will be less heated resulting in better efficiency of AC. Also since it reflects more heat the surface retain the colour better than non metallic. But I don't think we humans can sense that difference. may be if we come with some sensitive devices it may give different readings. I think just don't go for a colour which you don't like just because of you need a metallic one. Go for the colour that attracted you(and other members). My red punto even after two monsoons are still looks as if received from showroom (apart from a scratch on front). I avoided BNW since my wife said that it will be difficult to maintain. But now days I am maintaining it more than me, my wife complains that way.:)
    1 person likes this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks For The Info.
    I Liked Medium Grey and Red too Much !!! ( Not White.....Its Comman Colour Now a Days )
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Choice of colour is completely subjective. Choose which ever colour you like the most.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hahhaaaa...:rolleyes: MoNey is Not BIG Problem here !!! We Want Best Colour For KIng Of Premium Hatch ( Pintu :D )
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    amar,
    TD for 1.4 ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.