1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

2. Honda Jazz X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :lol ..........................
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I tried to contact "Lokesh Rijhwani" Yesterday , for TD of P1.4 But Phone is switched off !!!
    1 person likes this.
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Simple Question! In what way JAZZ ia better than Punto 1.4 apart from interiors??
  4. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

5. I may not be the only one who finds it funny to know that you have not yet test driven the cars that you have short listed in poll ..That too after discussion for 21 pages ..

Hope it will happen soon.. and my wishes for the same amar ..

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  6. sungoa2010

Jazz is spacious. I don't find anything other than that.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Gawade bhai, you will feel most spacious without a car:mrgreen:
    Yep, pls test drive Jazz & let us know the final winner among the fierce battle between I-Gen & Jazz.
    I have booked my seat in the front row!!
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Bro.. have you tested the jazz or is it on display yet,
    I find i20 more practical than the jazz, TD the i20 also and at-last TD the Grande If you are a True car Lover then you will choose ________, for the safety and the sturdiness in the price sector which you are hunting for.
    Anyways i was assuming that you have already gone for the jazz,. Still confused
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Punto 1.2 can't take bumps as good as Figo. High speed stability is though good but not in Figo's league. Punto is Nirvana in corner's but still can't match Figo's quality:confused:.
    The expert is measuring 0-20 timings for all cars:mrgreen:
    I am serious, he is doing this.
    What a clown...!!

Dear Mods, I would suggest to delete this link as it's another case of clearly biased & totally baseless bashing of FIAT vehicle by another roadside ***** who thinks himself an expert. We have enough references to Team FIAT already, why some Chinese sites are required to substantiate?
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
    4 people like this.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

At Sunday , Due to some reasons we can not go to showroom , so i show JAZZ on Internet( on Honda Website ) and My Dad Answer Was NOO....They Dont Like Front Look at all......So Jazz is Out ( Which is already OUT ;) )
    So Mostly chances are Punto 1.4 but Final Decision ONLY after TD !!:D
    Stay Tunned !!:car
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.