1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

58.1%
  2. Honda Jazz X

41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amar,
    Waiting for your 1.4 TD report ::D ,forget petrol get diesel you will love it !
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yes MJD is Good car ( specially after TD of Punto 1.2 )But Sound of Engine i did not like it ( after sitting 7+ years in Petrol car)
  3. @amar ..you can atleast TD the 1.4 using the contact i gave you to get a feel of the engine.....u Can TD it now and can wait to finalise and buy the car later in may as you have suggested...
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I will contact Dealer at thane , Very soon !!!
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :eek:
    Use media player while driving,atleast your pocket sounds much :D in filling station.

tommorow i will be driving Wagon-R and planning to take it for 250 Kms, as per my normal thought of punto i calculated the fuel cost it comes to be 600 rupees and then i given a though its petrol i have to spend 1200 rupees :(
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I cannot use the words "noise" and "sounds" when describing about feat cars. The correct word is Music. FIRE is a solo violin and MJD is violin with a tabla in back ground. It is still music and nothing less than that. I will use noise for TDI, sound for DDIS and Music for MJD. :p. So I even dare to change the term speed for my 1.4. Instead I would use, 1st gear -andante
    2nd gear - Moderato
    3rd gear - Allegro
    4th- Presto
    5th- Prestissimo
    4 people like this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Gawade bhai, That's how one shops a car:ugeek:, i never knew before i read your thread.
    Believe it or not, but TFIians are even more excited & in anticipation than they were on delivery day of their own car:mrgreen:..!
    In the words of Mr. Aamir Khan, You are "world famous in India" now whether you buy one or not:lol.
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    2 people like this.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Here is BIGG Turning Point !!! Jazz( Display Vehicle) is just Arrived to Honda Showroom .... Today , We may Go to showroom for seeing JAZZ !!
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Turning Point:eek: till date you havent test drove Jazz as welll....
    When are you going to test drive 1.4 Punto :hit
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Time for munching pop corn again? ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.