1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

2. Honda Jazz X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes he is an official dealer and they have three showrroms in mumbai...
    so he can arrange you it from any of his showrooms...

also are you aware of bhatti motors which is located in the same lane as that of Fortune...
    did you try there??
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

No.... I Just Contact to WASAN Motors ( chembur....Both showrooms ) ( after fortune) but they dont have TD of 1.4....
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you try to post your test drive request to Fiat India webpage - Fiat India
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Voted for Honda Jazz X. After Price reduction its really a good deal.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

as I said earlier , I already registered 5-7 times but I did not recieve any call till.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Amar- i had supported you on india FB page(Amit) , these idiots wont grow up. If you really want a good car and forget about these idiots for a while test drive some of our forum members car.

1.4 is a good powerful machine. Take your decision after driving someone else's car if not the test drive car.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Why don't you test drive 1.2 itself? If you liked it, no way you will dislike 1.4 with wider tires, better looks n bla bla?
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I already TD Punto 1.2 ( Read My TD report ) , But IMO , We(others too) can not buy Punto 1.4 by TD punto 1.2 or Linea 1.4 !!!
  9. sungoa2010

Let me give one more suggestion to confuse. What about going for a second hand car with good features. If you are planing to opt out Fiat why not try a used vehicle.
    The depreciation will be very less on used vehicle. A better option if not going for loan.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

No Second Hand Car At all , My Dad already Cleared to Me . !! ( When I tried to say - can we buy Second Hand NHC ??? And they Give answer BIGG "NO" )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.