1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

58.1%
  2. Honda Jazz X

41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

At Showroom ( Nerul , Navi Mumbai) , They having Punto 1.2 and MJD for TD ....Not 1.4 !!
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. Which one ??? Bhatti or fortune ?? Fortune has 4 cars which I saw on Thursday when I went to get my car back.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Fortune !!!
    ------------------------------My Next Post after TD Of Punto 1.4-------------------------------------
  4. .I have myself seen 2 lineas and. 2 punts there .all of them white with stickers of 2012 demo car on them...anyways pm me your number ...if not fortune there are many showrooms where the executives travel even 40-50 mms to offer a test drive ...I myself had three tds all from ghodbunder showroom...2 were in my office and once he came to my house at vashi...
    U could have td the petrol linea as well ...it would have given you atleast an idea
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    When I was buying car, I faced the samedifficulty with Hyundai.The company dealer Hyundai Motor Plaza never gave me TD for Verna petrol. I had to follow up. I persisted. They tried to sell me Accent executive :(. i20 was new and they didnot give TD for that as well. Finally, after lots of tries, I TD'd Verna diesel and striked off Hyundai. I never believe in leaving an option just because TD is not available. But there is a limitbeyond which you've to strike off the option. Or go to another dealer. Or stop thinking about Punto. If a company is not able to give youa TD, what will you expect from it in future?
    I think ceodesk email ID is removed or deleted now. Was trying yday evening. The mail bounced.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Even I felt fiat is not promoting 1.4 Punto. This car has much potentials. Fiat is only interested in MJD's. Even in Goa 1.4 disappeared after some time. I had test driven 1.4 one year before than my purchase. They didn't had a 1.4 when I purchased. They came to my home with a brand new non test drive car. I didn't tested it properly. Just had 1/2 km run with rpm strictly < 2K, since it is going to be some one else. Every thing I tested on MJD and mapped my experiences to the 1.4 in my mind with proper scaling:p But One thing I appreciate in your case is that they are not giving the new vehicles for test drive.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Vahan, May be CEO contact no more available. I have read numerous reports on FIAT's that their top officials have interfered on very minute problems. I personally haven't arrived any such situation. There is no problem what so ever faced in my FIAT. I saw one Punto whose Radiator was changed because it was leaked. That was a pretty straight case where a customer could immediately be convinced that the issue happened because of some under-body hit. What else, it's owner was not even present there. They not only replaced their radiator under warranty but also coolant free of cost as the owner was topping it with water due to frequent leaking. Perfect!

I myself tried over my Brake pads replacement as they wore out after 15000 KMs only.Almost convinced SA but changed my decision at last moment:mrgreen:, as i knew they were genuinely worn out by me. That's how it is for me at least. You call me lucky or en exception but there are many others on the forums who have managed special engineer's visit from FIAT, got their vehicles checked & didn't find any issue.

@Amardeep:if you are truly interested in FIAT, test drive shouldn't be an uphill task.Sanjeev has offered his contact,you can try if you really wish to else option is already there.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    ENKI The top management of FIAT sleeps peacefully in a hammock tied between two gorgeous coconut trees.

If only a coconut fell on their heads .....
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Amar, Gurjinder's word's are like holy grails. a symbol of the spiritual wholeness that leads a person to union with the divine. One sees them as final words on "Death bed":mrgreen:.
    Now i am sure i gen. & you are made for each other though he is mad about his Linea MJD::T.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.