1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

58.1%
  2. Honda Jazz X

41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Listen, there is absolutely no difference when it comes to Customer care. I would rate FIAT customer care absolutely top class as it's CEO personally refer your mails. Legitimate issues are sorted at free of costs@under warranty. Some one not entertaining your test drive request is one of the rare case. Who says they don't care for customers when we are experiencing care here already?
    I have seen costly items like Turbo, whole suspension, tires replacement under warranty (even if they are about to wear out) & absolutely anything expensive you can think of in a car. Not even a single argument was exchanged. Decision was taken from TASS "instead of customer suggesting them & then they considering it".

This customer care hardly holds any meaning dear. Why would Hyundai/maruti be so open hearted when they have people queuing for their cars? Even FIAT wouldn't be the same if Punto/Linea sell better. You would realize the truth with the money you will be paying for the spare parts/maintenance for i20.It also feels like "Customer Care" only when they really leave some coins in your pocket so that you can catch an ATM somehow:mrgreen:? Jazz case is even worse.

I saw today one accent banged inside a Bolero rear just@50-60 km/hr speed. Whole family was injured inside accent & an Omni which collided into Accent after it lost it balance. But since Omni was just@10-15 km/hr on the road side, the driver was saved. Out of 5 occupants in Accent, not even one was spared without a couple of fractures. God's grace, their life was saved though.
    If the occupants were in FIAT, no one would have suffered a single scratch with such minor kind of impact. I was just like :shock: with such an avg. impact. There was no dent on Bolero what so ever. It was all accent like it has banged into some lorry:A. That accent crafted out of some card board or what? I felt like shooting Hyundai's CEO!

Where is the customer care if it is as mentioned above? Sometimes we tend to fall under an illusion that we are thinking. No, cross check it, that is listening. Same thing repeated again n again in media/newspaper/advertisements ultimately feels well thought out & absolute reality.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The media keep on predicting about all things. Once they anticipated 100+ bhp for new 1.2 K series engine. They anticipated that it will be better than 1.2 vtec. But it is no where near the vtec. What we have to see is what media had said after the launch. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Can U Please Give Email ID Of CEO , so I can Email Him ....as I Did Not Get TD of Punto 1.4 !!!
    Can Any Punto 1.4 Owner Please Told Me, What The Service Cost?? ( Specailly after free service ended , May be 3rd-4th servicing)
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You email to CEO of a company for not getting TD? Did you try calling their Customer Care? Did you try to escalate this to them using the online Grievance form? If all this has failed then you can think about contacting the higher ups.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I already , called Pune but Still Nothing happened !!!
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Amar, simply put it on the fiat face book. I hope you will receive a response.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amar,
    Please i would recommend you to give a break of 2 days to this thread as off now !
    Now dont think about any other aspects of car.
    After 2 or one week come back with your TD of 1.4 punto... that will be good discussion.

You are being confused here....:roll:
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Already Posted 10+Times , Still Nothing Happens !!:eek:

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Hm....Now My Next POst Will Be After Test Driving Punto 1.4 ( Don't Know , when happens :confused:)
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

There are dedicated threads on TFI for both the above queries. you can refer to any long term ownership experience & contact details@FIAT.
  10. Pm me your mobile number ... Since I am from navi Mumbai I will try and get you a td within a day or two. I am saying this co I have seen 2 new lineas and puntos as test drive vehicle in a showroom here.
    In case they don't have it I will speak with showroom in thane from where I got my ar.

May I also ask where all have you enquirer about td ???
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.