1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

?

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

58.1%
  2. Honda Jazz X

41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Still , I Will TD Punto 1.4 And Jazz , Then Only Take Final Decision , "KYONKI MAIN BAAD MAIN , PACHATANA NAHI CHAATA HOON" , to NOT buying Punto/Jazz , Therefor TD of All Cars MUST !! ( I Heard that TD vehicle Of jazz Will come in Mid Of MAY )( No News Of TD vehicle Punto 1.4 at All)
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Even though we some time criticize other brands, doesn't mean that they are totally bad. i20 is a good car. But they lack certain things but has certain things. It is you who has to choose the vehicle depending on the priorities. Priorities should be clear and once the priorities are clear go for the vehicle that match with the your priorities. In my case i20 was no where in my priority list but I had a tough time in deciding between Fabia and Punto because they fall in to my priority criteria. Finally Punto won. Personally I feel, after reading through your posts that you liked the features of new i20 and I felt you really like to have those features in your first car. So I think you should go for i20. The price is not as high I anticipated. It is also better to experience different cars. If you are not satisfied with i20 you can think of Fiat. Hope that time Fiat come with more service centers.
    1 person likes this.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

The only difference,
    you bought Linea because you had driven a Punto before.
    I bought Punto because i had driven a Linea before:dancing.
    1 person likes this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Its Our Second Car Now !!!
    I ASpected LOT from 2012 Model ( Specailly EVO Interior and Exterior )(Not Engine), But Fiat Dissapoint Me Alot !!!( I will Blame It for Only SOCIAL MEDIA , Who Written many FAKE Articles on 2012 Punto !!
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Amar,

Rather than getting confused and going all over the place, you should list down your clear priorities first, then take back-to-back TD of all cars you are cosidering on the same road / route. Then against each of your priorities, list down pros and cons of each car. Your decision making will bemuch simpler :).
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I also Thinks same , But Hows ??? Where from , I will Get TD of Punto 1.4 ( as Dealer/Fiat is Not Interested To Give TD of This Car)
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amar,
    driven before maruthi and he will/must should buy Hyundai.. :lol
    Waiting for your TD of 1.4 Punto...:hit
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

If i get , Then SURE !!;)
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think none of the media had said that Fiat has best in class interiors. They have very decent interiors. The reason for Hyundai extremely concentrating on interiors is to hide their weak points in terms of driving dynamics. I said earlier i20 has certain good things and certain bad things. Look at Honda city. The interiors are average. The plastics are not high class. Reason they have a gem under the bonnet. So less importance.on interiors. But the earlier idsi had a underpowered engine and they have given best interiors for it. In B and C segment the companies need to compromise certain things. Premium cars will not compromise.
    1 person likes this.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Mate , Before 1-3 Months of launching 2012 Punto.... all Websites/Social Media Says That New Punto Will Have EVO Bumper( Front and Rear) and atleast Linea's Interior ( with same Engine).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.