1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

2. Honda Jazz X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Honda , Its Self is Not intertested To Sell JAZZ , Then Why We should buy it ??? 4-6 Months Waitings ( some peoples still waiting after 7 Months )
    Therefor No Jazz From My Side , Only Punto ( If I get TD Of Punto 1.4 Soon) and New i20 Only !!
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks for the links,was nice features !!!
    As you have ample of time to select between two cars New i20 and Punto... go for detail reviews.
    if hyundai has given that many features then you should also have concern 'whats the after damage repair costs' ?
    For Ex:-
    1. they have given an heating coil on OVRM i loved that feature than rear big glass(less usage) and its more prone to get damage by cycles,scooter or even people walking arround,just get confirmed how will it affect the damage cost ? does this covered under insurance ? warranty ?...
    2. Reverse parking cameras:- if only camera is damaged, do you need to replace the whole kit ? one cant immagine the design behind it !
    3.Rear view mirror:- whats the cost if damaged ? (have used some nice techie here.)

Beaware, as well the more the features the more you should take care of your vehicle and ofcourse sometime big blow to the pocket,afterall you will be seated in some korean flight during night time drive with all dash lights illuminated in blue colors.

For Punto doubts TFI is enough to solve your doubts.

All the best for your TD of 1.4 Punto !
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

This all about Future..... we never Know whats happens in future ??? If None of above Parts Get damaged Then ???
    Why We should worry about future problems ??? IF We thinking Future , Then Punto's Resale Value Is LOW among All Cars !!!
    We Did Not Care about Future, Because We Live in Today :twisted:

I Hope So , before may , I Will Get TD of Punto 1.4 Otherwise......Punto Will Be DROPPED !! :(
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

FIAT has already dropped Punto/Linea inside sea in their new commercial:D.
    1 person likes this.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

heheeee :clapping
  6. Amar ,

Wonderful discussion going on here ..

if I was in your place and if my yearly travelling is just 3000 kms as you mentioned which invloves 2 1000s kms of long travel , I would have never brought a car . For the city drive of 1000 kms I will be happily using the existing Zen .

Also you are ready to spend 7 lakhs and planning to keep the car for 7 years . So let me take it as 1 lk per year . and for that money you can hire limousines for that 2 long travel of 1000 kms and still you can save a lot of money .

3 people like this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

For City Driving , Shopping ...We Must Have a car , We can Not Wait For Taxi/ Cool cab for This .
    Driving Our Owned Car much Fun Than hiring any other car !!!
    For Emergency , We Must Have car...... ( Our Last 7 year yearly running is ~ 3000kms , But Our Last 6 Months Running Is More Than 3000 kms ....Reason is This Time , We Needs to take One Extra Long Trip , Due To My GrandMa Not Feeling well , Therefor Car is Must )
    Now My Dad Get's Promotion , So We Decide To Replace This Zen With Other car which have More Features ( This is main reason , We Changing Our ZEN , ZEN Does Not Have any Great Features , Except "MARUTI SUZUKI" Logo ::OO )

---------- Post added April 7, 2012 at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was April 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM ----------

Some Other Points When I Take TD Of New i20 :: ( Which are I Completaly Forgot To Post Here , Due to Our Debate:rolleyes: )

¤ Car Comes To Our Home With Two People ( SA and Other may Be Mechanic)

¤ There was little dust on the dashboard ( May Be They Opened Windows For the whole Day)

¤ I Started the car with " Start/Stop" Botton ( Which Placed Side Of Steering Wheel )( Cluch Must Be Pressed)

¤ Picked Up , On 1st Gear is Same as our ZEN ( May Be Little Better)

¤ Car Was Fully Silent as Honda City , No Engine Noise at Lower RPM.

¤ A/C Was Chilled as New Punto/City.

¤ I Did not hear any Sound From Steering At All ( Yes , I Heard Suspension Sounds , When Goes From Pathholes)

¤ SA And Mechnics Both Are Good at Talking ( Mechanics Claims car Will handle till 150-160 , Without any any big Issue )( Yes, We are Not Taking This high Speed at all , Specailly When My MOM is Inside the car)

¤ I TD Car for more than 20+min ( 20Kms) , Including Hill Roads , Highways ( Palm Beach Road)

¤ On Highways Speed ( at 110 km/hr) , Car Was Quite Stable , But Steering is Still Not Good( weighted at high speed) as SWIFT or Punto.

¤ On Hill Road , Car was able Pull at 3rd gear from 30+ speed without any Issue.

¤ I Used "Reverse Camera " For Taking Reverse, and Its Very Useful and Simple and Accurate too.

¤ IMO , Well Priced ASTA Petrol version Is Totally Value For Money Now !!
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Amar, Go for i20 diesel instead. Yes, it will set you back by some Rs. 1 lac. But fuel costs would recover with every KM you pass through. Don't start with useless thinking like your daily run etc. If you end up driving 1,00,000 KMs your vehicle say after 5 Yrs, you would surely save a collective amount of Rs. 3,00,000 at least for fuel costs only.

By the way, except the very 1st line that you are test driving an i20, i didn't read anything of your i20 test drive:mrgreen:. But the above suggestion would surely help your fuel costs.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I Already state That , Our Yearly Running is Very Low.... SO NO DIESEL !!
    Yes, U Will Not Read Any Test Drive Reviews ( Till Last Date) On any Website , Mine Is First On WEB !!
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Good!! My vote is for i20 Asta.
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.