1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Petrol Car Under 7.5L

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amargawade90, Jan 28, 2012.

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X

1. Fiat Punto 1.4

2. Honda Jazz X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I Does Not Find Any Issue With AC At all and Steering also Not Rattle At all , May be Hyundai sorted Issue Now or may Test drive car Is new , therefor their is no issue now !!!
    Still No Worry , We not buying Right Now , after reading Others "USERS " New i20 ownership report , we not buying it !!!
  2. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Hello Amar,
    I haven't gone through the complete thread. Read last few posts and it seems you are making a choice between i20 and Punto (both petrol).

Please be thoroughly sure that the ill-famous steering rattle issue has been sorted out by Hyundai in the new facelifted i20. For this please don't go with the SA's word.
    We own a 2011 i20 crdi, and that steering rattle sound is highly irritating. Everytime they apply some Hyundai given grease and tighten the steering column; this lasts only a few hundred kms and rattle returns. :( I am still to find a place where they can permanently solve this. Only then I wonder why we gave them 8 lakh!

Its good that Hyundai has removed the i10 engine from the i20's bay and plonked a new one :)
    Good luck mate!
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Due to , We using car very Less , Therofor , we have VERY Less issue of Denting/Scraching . So We Dont Worry About feature repairig Costs ( Which is Very Less For Us)
  4. Picture1.jpg Amar...
    If you are so much worried for fit 7 finish of interiors ..i guess you will never go to a roadisde repair waala(i am not doubting their calibre.. i know some of them do a good job) but since mine is tuscan wine color i always have an aprehension if they can match the color or not....
    anyways thatd differs from person top person..

but main thing is w hy should i go when i am getting painting and dent work done so cheaplty specially when i compare with my firwnds who own hyundai and i have seen them coughing huge amount of money even for repairing a singe ddor in showrooms..

and yes i have attached the bill .. this is also the second time i have got body work done there..and will highly recommend anyone to geta job done there...

As far as spare parts are considered pls enquire the price of a side mirror of hyundai vis a vis fiat, maruti & indica..

i am saying this coz i have done this and seen the diiference:)

P.S: the repair cost may further go down sice i have not bargained even a bit in this bill. This is coz my comapny reimburses me the full amount and i want guys in TASS atleast to work happily on my car.:)
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

As I said already , I Does not Find any Issue In NEw I20 at all... and earlier , we not consider i20 only due to , Ac and Steering Problem and Less BHP in Engine but This time They "MAY" sorted Out !!
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Wow. Suddenly this thread has become so active. Everyone jumping in and giving suggestions to Amar.

@Amar - Let me ask one question to you. When are you planning to buy the new car? any time frame? If it's too far you may probably have more options and we can also keep this thread in hibernation.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks For Attachment , Bro !! Bill was Quite Low :D ( Even Low compare to Maruti )......
    Again I'm Saying , We still Not Booked Any Car , just i20 is now in My Top List , Nothing Else !!! Buying Decision will takes within Month ( Due to Our Home/Flat is Under Construction;) ( Re-newation) !!
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3

i would like to see the pics of new i20 ,can you please upload ? (request)
    Well Hero Honda 2001 model was gr8 at my college time;).
    You didnt had Punto TD right ?
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Car Will Booked On End OF" MAY "Month ( as soon as , Homes Renewation is completed )

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Here is New i20 Photos ::
    2012 Hyundai i20: Geneva 2012 Photo Gallery - Autoblog

HyundaiIndia (hyundaiindia) on Pinterest

More info./Interior Photos U can check Their Website !! ::

I test Drive Punto 1.2 and MJD , But Still Not 1.4 ( Which I Considering)
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  10. gurus

gurus Amatore

Wow, good fight going on. Happy that it is not getting personal and everything are valid points,
    Personally I will stay away from Hyundai. I would choose Jazz/Punto.
    Better wait for the new i20 ownership report and then decide.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.