1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Paint job in Delhi / Gurgaon

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by amar_gahir, Jan 29, 2013.

1. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Kashyap Fiat
    C-18, Phase II, Noida
    Tel no : 120 2462601

If you want you can contact S.A who attended my car.

Daya Jeevan - 09650050831

tell him you got his number from Gauravjit, a TFI member from Rajouri Garden. I went there for 3rd service on 21st Jan.
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  2. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    Thanks Bro. I called up Mr. Jeevan. As per him, they are not ready for cashless claims. It might take another 3-4 weeks to start cashless claim service.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amar Bro,

hold on your horses till these kashyap guys comes with cashless service.I was there at the service center on this Sunday and witnessed some classy paint job going-on on the Volvo's and the Fiat's.Kashyap are the one who runs volvo dealership at okhla and the volvo cars which comes for denting and painting goes to the Kashyap motors workshop which is in Noida(Fiat Workshop).I mean both Fiat and volvo cars share the same paint booth along with the same denter and painter for both the brands.
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    You can try Techno. Fellow TFI'an nitinkumardba's Punto was painted by them. Search his thread (Punto rusted and repainted) and you will know how impeccable the paint job was.
  5. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    Seems like they are only interested in big cars.. did not get proper reply from them even after 2 reminder emails.
  6. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    Yep varoon bro, just completed 50K today.. another 2.5 k for next service. Hope they get cashless facility by then.

paint quality is my only concern, as i need to get bumper, 2 doors, running-board painted ;-). Make sense to wait for cashless service and getting the job done in Noida all the way from West Delhi.
  7. vipin.rai

vipin.rai Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Techno Motors are really specialized in paint Job and Denting. I have get it done from them two times on my front and rear door.
  8. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    Thanks Vipin.

Surprisingly, i do not see any ASS details on fiat official website. Wanted to see contact details of Techno.
  9. vipin.rai

vipin.rai Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, their service centre is not mentioned in fiat new website and only showroom is mentioned. Below is the service centre address.

Techno Automobiles workshop
    521, Nagli Sakrawati Indl. Area
    Najafgarh, New Delhi - 110043
    Tel.: +91 9717690000
    +91 11 39906700
  10. fiatcrazy

fiatcrazy Amatore

NEW DELHI
    Grande Punto 1.2
    amar_gahir : Finally where did it got painted, please share your experience.

:rolleyes: