1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Paint job in Delhi / Gurgaon

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by amar_gahir, Jan 29, 2013.

1. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    Hi Friends,

Unfortunately my punto has been hit by some stupid Scorpio driver while overtaking from left side.

I need to replace the front bumper. Looking for good service center where i can get best body/paint job done. I have experienced Tuli motors once, but paint quality was so bad that paint cracked within 3 months.

Please suggest and provide any contact details of good/responsible Service advisors/centers. I am fine with Gurgaon also.

Thank you
    Amar
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I am not sure about the best paint centre, but there is a newly opened FASS in Noida phase-II. If you are looking for a service centre you can try that
  3. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    Thanks speedJet. But, i am looking for good paint job.
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

Hi Amar Bro,

stay away from ABS and Dhingra motors in Gurgaon.Both are jacks when it comes to paint job.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. sudhakar

sudhakar

Ghaziabad
    Dynamic Automobile is good for dent/painting. I have experienced their services 2 times for my BNW Punto. You can contact Mr. Rajesh (Body shop guy). Also they have very less cars to service, you can expect a quick and good quality work.
  6. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Tuli is just around a KM from my place but never had the courage to try him for Service. The biggest drawback is the space, the area is too small to be called a decent workshop.

My suggestion will be to try Kashyap's at Noida, Went there for my 3rd service, and it was a delight. The positives are Exclusive SC, Huge space means better working conditions, excellent set up including denting and painting areas.

If you plan to visit them, i can forward you the number of the service advisor who attended me.
  7. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    Thanks for the feedback Varoon bro!!
  8. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Have heard of Autopsyche. I am not from that area so can't give you firsthand info, but google for that & see what you get.

Here's a link to their facebook page -

https://www.facebook.com/AutopsycheIndia
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    This is the FASS that I am recommending. I do not think any TASS shall be able to match their work

I would like to add to the above. Both of these are TASS and behave like jack *** (T removed from TASS) for almost all jobs. Better stay away from them except for routine/brainless jobs. Do not leave your car out of site at these TASS
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  10. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    speedJet: Can you please share the FASS address or contact details in Noida? I could not find on official site.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Sudhakar. Please share the contact details. Let me see who can bring my confidence back dat we can get good painting job in NCR :)