1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best offer for GP Emotion.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by brandnewpunter, Oct 24, 2012.

1. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Yeah I am also Teky's friend but another friend of Teky also got a brand New Punto. so two friends of Teky got two puntos
    :D
    mine is BNW absolute and another is tuscan Wine not sure about absolute. I have not talked about Zero depreciation insurance, I already planned to move away from future generali next year till then I will have to keep my fingers crossed.

regarding delivery, for Bosa Nova white I had to wait for 2 weeks. the vehicle was available in the factory and immediately shipped and I was told that 180 BNW punto available in factory.

for Tuscan wine, it took aditional 1 week however we both taken the delivery in three days gap :)
  2. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Booked Exotic Red Emotion Absolute. Price is slightly more than Dhans4all's but I will bring the price down by a bit before taking delivery.
  3. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats, Exotic Red was my first choice however end up with BNw. what is the final price? PM me :)
  4. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Thank you, I was so confused with colour but then decided red it is. Check PM.

Is PAN card number necessary for placing order?,the dealer is asking for it. I don't want the loan process to be initiated now, will be initiating it a week before delivery date.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  5. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    I will be getting the car today. I am planning to take it to Mumbai in the next few days and the dealer is advising me against it as it's risky if I travel to other states without RC book. It will take 15 days for the RC book to arrive. Should I wait for the RC book or can I go ahead?
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dealer is correct, don't go to other states without original RC Book.
    1 person likes this.
  7. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Is it illegal or is it a slightly grey area where we have to talk our way out?

Won't the invoice, road tax receipt, insurance copies, toll tickets suffice?
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I don't know if its illegal or not, but be sure if they catch, you can't convince them with laws.
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Buddy, Its ok to travel but make sure you have these :

1. Number plate with proper reg. no.
    2. Tax paid receipt (original)
    3. Copy of purchase Invoice
    4. Insurance

In Additional better you have the contact details of the Dealer, Helpline nos (FIAT), in case some body stops you can show the toll tickets and tell them that you are travelling no problem with that..
    1 person likes this.
  10. Enjoy your trip,and keep us posted with your proceedings...Dont forget to carry a small bag to keep all your toll tickets,fuel bills,hotel bills...
    1 person likes this.