1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best offer for GP Emotion.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by brandnewpunter, Oct 24, 2012.

1. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Hi,
    I am going to book GP Emotion. I am going to Concorde and VST, chennai. This being year end and festive season how much discount do you think I can get.

I have asked around and they have offered the following deal till now. Below is the best quote so far.

Vehicle cost 704326
    Insurance 26171
    Regn+Life tax 76933
    Extended warranty 5093

Total 812523

They are offering me free insurance and 11,352 cash discount.

Final price is 7,75,000

Let me know how this offer looks. If you know a SA personally please pass details.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Goto Concorde, Guindy and get a quote. Directly deal with Mr. Raman there. He is the Team Lead for Fiat there. You can refer my name as well :).

Although I bought my car from VST, I still recommend Concorde and Mr. Raman. He is genuine and nice guy to deal with. Any more help, let me know.
    1 person likes this.
  3. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai

Thank you, I just sent You a PM. Can you please comment on the offer too.
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sent a reply. :)

I think they can give Free RSA and Free extended warranty too.
  5. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    I think they offered me Free RSA+Mud flaps+Floor mat+Sunfilm. I will ask about free warranty.

Guys, if you/your friend have/has recently bought GP in Chennai please comment on the offer. If you are comfortable posting please PM me http://www.teamfiat.co.in/private.php?do=newpm&u=9117
  6. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    I think they offered me Free RSA, will ask them for Free extended warranty. As far as accessories are concerned they offered me Mud flaps, Floor mats, car cover and Sunfilm. (I asked for seat cover instead of sunfilm and though they were hesitant but I guess they will give me once I go with cheque)

If you/your friend have/has bought a GP in Chennai recently do comment on the offer, if you are not comfortable sharing your quote via post please PM me.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I'll have to confirm but this is more or less what was offered to my friend who picked up Punto last week.

I'll double check and reply back, but please don't expect discounts like what's been offered at VST.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    brandnewpunter will contact you, teky. I have provided him with your contact. :)
  9. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    @brandnewpunter
    Its more or less the same offer I have got for Non absolute pack however I prefered to go with Absolute pack. the sales process & Delivery by Mr.Raman is perfect. I dont mind to pay little premium for this experience.

we had more deliveries in VST and I prefered not to go with them for my car.
    1 person likes this.
  10. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    It was a pleasure talking with you. Will update you on the progress.

Thank you, I just spoke with him.

I guess you are teky's friend.(teky told me about a friend getting a GP Emotion Absolute few days ago).

How many days did you wait for delivery? Also did you try getting zero depreciation insurance? If yes details on the cost and procedure please.