1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Home Theater at 20,000 Rs.

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by amargawade90, May 19, 2012.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

HEllo Guys, I needs Urgent Help. We Buying New Home Theater(HT) / Music System Very soon .
    Basic Requirement ::
    1. Its Should Play All Type of Song Clearly ( Like : Amplifier , Freedom album by Akon. , Hindi/Marathi Songs etc.)
    2. HT Will Used Mostly For Listenning Music 9 Then watching Movies and last for TV )
    3.HT Should be atleast have 5.1 audio.

Right Now , We have SOny's Hi-Fi System( Bought on 2006 at 24K Price) , I Did Not Remember Model Number now , But Its Almost Similer to this "Archived MHC-GNZ88D : Mini Hi-Fi System : Hi-Fi System : Sony India ( All Function are same as above just looks is change)

So Guys , Which is Best HT in This Price range 20,000-25,000 ( MAX) ?

Right Now we have Sony 32" LED TV too.
    right now , we having sony hi-fi system . Speakers are good but needs sub-woofer for more bass.....so should i buy only DVD/BR Player with current Speakers ??
    Last edited: May 19, 2012
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Amar -since all the other stuff you got is Sony, you better stick to Sony itself. The benefits are you can do theatre sync, use single remote for both & ofcourse the sony products are good enough. You can either get a blueray system, but I am not sure if it stays within your price range or you can opt for a model which does 1080 upscale so that you can enjoy full HD on your TV.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am just wondering, how many pages will this thread run into before Amar decides on one :).
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Then Don't Reply here !!!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

My First priority is Listenning Music......Current SOny's Sound is good Enough but i want bluray player+USB ( Which is current one is missing).....Should SOny/LG/Samsung Bluray player works with these sony speakers ( Speakers wire are +ve/-ve type )??
    Last edited: May 19, 2012
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Hey Rambo, have some respect.
    You know very well, he was just joking.
    3 people like this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Buy only bluray player which can also play DVD's but i'm doubt with MP3,check on web!
    to use your present speakers you need to buy an amplifier.

Bluray player of samsung make(with internet connectivity) might costs you near about 15K + amplifier with woofer may be 7K .
  7. vikastwister

vikastwister Novizio

Noida
    Hi Amar. Try to find out the best speaker systems with DSP under 18000 rs. It can play various formats or not is a secondary thing which can be connected later on with few more budget. Nothing can take the pleasure of listing best sounds even if it just play WMA or wave format. MP3 formats player, DVD players can be upgraded later on.
    Try to find out the speakers which does minimal sound colouring or no colouring. No super added bass and treble. It should just play the song as recorded sounds best. Other wise with Extra BASS and OTHER treble stuff you will find out that few songs are good to listen and some are equally bad on the same speaker system.
    I learnt it when I bought "BOSE Soundock 10" and "Ipod Touch". The best configuration I have. It does not take too much wiring and all.
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Onkyo HTS-3400 or Yamaha YHT 292. Both are same except that one is better for movies and the other is better for music.

YOU have to go and audition them both with YOUR media (movies and music CD/DVD/USB) before making the final choice.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

10. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.