1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best FIAT service center in Noida

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by vivek_lko, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Thanks! Nitin and Dilip.. will give it a try.
  2. Vagabond

New Delhi
    Hi got my first recommended checkup done at Oberoi due to close proximity to my office. Although I bought the car from Rama Motors in Okhla, but they seem to be no more servicing Fiat cars. Anyway they were pathetic as experienced during the delivery and PDI, second day itself my car was in workshop due to battery issue and they finally replaced it after 5 hrs of waiting and shouting for temp replacement.

Here are the good points
    1. Good phone greetings for service bookings.
    2. Good cheers greetings at the gate and reception.
    3. Quick allotment of service advisor
    4. Service advisor good and promised delivery before my expectation.
    5. Prompt sms msg when the car was ready and follow up call by the SA
    6. Cleaning done well as well as engine oil top up.
    7.Alingment also seems to be done and so are the other mandatory checkups like filter cleaning etc.
    8.Good after service feedback call follow up both from Oberoi as well Fiat call centre.

Till now no technical issues with my Tjet,so not much of issues. I will have to watch the fule consumption bit now as till now it is delivering 10kmpl only. So hope it goes up now even though mine is peak hour city driving from South Delhi to Noida Sec 16 daily.

One negative
    While taking out the car, the service driver brushed my car on a wall and a small scartch developed on the back right fender.
    However they promptly got it rubbed and then used the paint to cover up ( they even covered up some name scratches done by some urchin kids earlier near my home).

The service advisor was Satish and overall my experince can be rated at 9/10 for this first visit.

3. Punter's

Nai Dilli
    Any details on Fiat only service centre in Delhi / NCR. People were saying that it would come in Okhla somewhere but when no one knows.

My friend had brought a Punto last year and now fears to get his car serviced in any of TASS centre. But poor guy does not have a choice it seems.
  4. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Delhi TFI members,

COuld you please let me know which service center do you recommend for service and ECU issues? My uncle who owns a Linea is getting starting issues and airbag errors from quite some time.

5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Ask your uncle to take the car to Him Motors (Patparganj) or Oberoi Cars in Noida. Oberoi has opened a new place in Sector 63 as well which is rumored to be a fiat exclusive one in near future.
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you Nitin for the info. I will ask him to do the same.
  7. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Hi Everyone,

could anyone tell me the normal service cost of Fiat Palio at Him Motors PatparGanj as i am looking to service my car from there. Also if anyone could tell me the cost of tail light.