1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Fiat Punto by Fiat with top-notch quality & technology

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Oct 29, 2013.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    While searching as usual found this video, couldn't stop me to share, If not dualogic, 6FWD Manual gear will be best for India. Fiat please bring this. I will drop Linea 1.6 and will not hesitate to buy this.I will wait for this if Fiat brings this to India.

VW has started this move by launching GT series, Can Fiat make the move by this model ( 6 FWD gear atleast).

Enjoy the top-notch quality punto.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  2. Puntoed

Puntoed Amatore

Austin / Blr
    Looks awesome in those alloys :) , wish they get this in India.

Not bad they considered and designed to keep water bottle holder in door. :p
  3. C- Pillar plastics are still same:-(, i guess new Linea and punto are coming with interiors similar to this car.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hope so Fiat India, gets some new Models and gear up the move in INDIA....
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

I heard from CAI Fiat dealer from Coimbatore that Fiat is not bringing 1.6 in the new Linea but 1.3 only.The reasons being from Fiat officials ,

1)1.3 is already proven/popular engine in India and let it be the same for the new Linea as well.
    2)They dont want waste money on ads by introducing this new engine:firey
    3)They believe that 1.3 is enough to sell the car:hit

The dealers said that this is what the news they got when they went for training..It would be the same 1.4 Fire, 1.3 Mjd and Tjet engines..
    So the car comes with weird front and good interior -This is me ::V
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

If this news is going to be true then Fiat is gone.Linea desperately needs 1.6 man.Whose saying them to waste money on ad's when they introduce this new engine in new Linea.When a facelifted model is launched a co should waste a lot of money on ad's to promote it.Linea is not selling because of 1.3 engine under its hood & Fiat believes that 1.3 is enough to sell the car?:evilsmile
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Fiat doesnt need to spend money on the ad, the car itself will be a crowd puller. Look at Ventos and Verna selling the 1.6 diesel mills, they are always on the buyers list. Seriously Fiat should keep the 1.3 MJD in the Linea classic and introduce the 1.6MJD in the other Linea. If they still want to keep playing with the existing models then why not introduce the t-jet in Punto?
    2 people like this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

You are right bro.But i think they wont introduce t-jet in Punto when Linea has t-jet engine.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Awesome Bose Suman.Loved this video on Punto 1.6 Dualogic & also its colour.Hope Fiat brings the same one to India next year.Loved those alloys,panoramic sunroof,its interiors & also the way they modified doors to occupy big bottles in them.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  9. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Good Video Mr Suman. Thanks for sharing.

I don't want to believe the CBE dealer. If the rumor of fiat not introducing 1.6 becomes TRUE, then it will be disastrous. As discussed in another thread 1.6 may be released separately in 3rd quarter of 2014.

10. Gopi, your wait seems to be never ending!!
    Fiat is good no doubt but,you need to look at other players too for what you want when FIAT is not giving what you want.