1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

best ever compliments and critics for our beloved FIATS....

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varoon9999, Apr 22, 2011.

1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear all please share best ever compliments and critics for our beloved FIATS....
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    one of my cousin owns a Honda civic,one day he had accompanied me for a drive and when he got down from my car and closed the door said,"thats why Italian's are damn good in solid built of the cars as compare to the Japanese and the Koreans"..
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My Uncle having ANHC said once Fiat car which is it Punto???, okay, then after having a drive in it, (haha good space and good sense of road, after all Fiat is a Fiat Build tough), I think he might go for Line Tjet after his City,
  4. Criticism : i should say i have received many (including family & friends) when i took delivery of my 1.4 FIRE Linea. Infact, people called me mad when i sold my 1.4 NA Linea for the TJet.

Everyone admires the car as long the FIAT badge is not seen. The moment people see the badge, the admiration change to a different look on their faces.

Admiration Guaranteed : the car gets its admiration everywhere. Be it in Traffic signal, office parking lot, Church, Fuel bunks.......

The best admiration was from my colleague who used to own the great Palio 1.6 GTX and later had to sell in distress due too poor ASS. He then vowed never to return to the FIAT stable. He was one of the worst critic of my FIAT. He hates(d) FIAT to the core.

He currently owns the Swift diesel (1.5 year old).

In february, i had to take him in my TJet for the client visit. The moment he entered the car, shut the door, the first comment came "Fiat doors are solid yaar which i miss in my swift....".

On way back, i let him drive the Jet for a few distance. I should tell you, i could sense the instant love for the car....
    He will be booking the 90 HP Punto in the next couple of weeks...

I still remember him saying after we reached the office parking lot - "once you own a FIAT, you can never own anyother car with so much passion and love for the machine".
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nice bnzjon, So you have one addicted towards Fiat, see to it that he has done it.
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    I frequently receive compliments for Blue and Me / looks of the vehicle....
    Some who have driven the JET were blown off by the acceleration :)
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    one of my father's friend in politics having fortuner,saw my linea all those features.

his immediate admiration is ride quality,fortuner is miles away...

perhaps,his admiration vanished once he saw fiat's logo...

he told my father"your son knows nothing about buying a car....he simply drained his money"

ha..ha..ha...
  8. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    High: "dude, which car is that?" (at Office)
    Low: Punto really?
  9. admiration

small childran 2nd 3rd class might be
    cacr is super.
    very nice.
    will you give me trail???

criticism
    my relatives after they saw the fiat badge
    dont know when will they leave india this time..
    same happened after i got the palio 1.6
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    High and low from the same person..

"Yesterday I saw you driving by on a stylish new car.. what was that car?"
    That was last week and my car is nearly 20 months old. I said it is a FIAT.
    He looks bewildered and confused and says "Why Fiat.. ?"