1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best DTH Service!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by pammuluvcars, May 16, 2011.

?

Choose the Best service provider

1. Reliance Big TV

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Airtel Digital TV

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. Videocon D2H

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Tatasky DTH

21 vote(s)
    52.5%
  5. Dish TV

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Sun TV

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Others - Please specify in your post

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Tata Sky is the best!
  2. We tried with AKSH Opti through BSNL, found connectivity problem. The concept is very good, but It is not running, thus got disconnected.

:eek:fftopic
    I invested long back in Aksh opti shares, as they are into IPTV, but later clear it will loss. :(
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I had Airtel HD which was given free with my Samsung LED. I had problems with the channels and the lousy customer care service for sometime. Then I had trouble for couple of weeks where the setup box didnot work properly. After spending many hours on phone with the Customer care people, they have replaced the Set top box under warranty. But the catch was that the replaced Set top box was not a new one, but a repaired old one from another customer. They simply shuffle the set top boxes after fixing them. My warranty was about to expire and I enquired what if I have a problem again with the replaced set top box. I was informed that it will be replaced free of cost, if it had to within the warranty period or will have to pay the amount.

I gave them two options. Either they give me a warranty period of 1yr from the day set top box was replaced or give me a brand new set top box. They denied both and the next day I purchased Tatasky HD+ online with 1yr payment and so far there is nothing to complain about. If anyone is planning to go for a new DTH service. Tata Sky HD+ it is.
  4. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    TATA SKY HD+ it is then
    airtel losing another customer due to its pathetic service and weird channel plans.
    Will book the TSHD+ tomorrow

thanks for the suggestions guys .
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    All Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, resident's, please tell me how you get breakdown's sorted out. I have Airtel and as per them no DTH provider now comes to Kharghar due to hooliganism from local cable operator's who thrash the service engineer's for attending to breakdown calls. Even during installation, I had to go and pick up the technician's and drop them back to their office after installation as no one was willing to come to Kharghar.

Are non-Airtel customer's also facing this problem?
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011