1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best DTH Service!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by pammuluvcars, May 16, 2011.

?

Choose the Best service provider

1. Reliance Big TV

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Airtel Digital TV

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. Videocon D2H

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Tatasky DTH

21 vote(s)
    52.5%
  5. Dish TV

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Sun TV

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Others - Please specify in your post

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Airtel! The worst is tata sky! We are using them for the last 4 years, and guess what, we are just sick of it! :A
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Best Airtel Digital TV [great audio and video, hardware too top notch quality, average customer service] [great customer retention offers too, 6 months free on 6 months recharge for customers who leave their service]
    Average Videocon D2H [good video and poor audio, very good packages total VFM, very good customer service]
    Worst Dish TV [their installation is worst my dish fell 3 times from the roof, VFM packages, poor video and good audio, very very poor customer services]
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TataSky - This is one of the few product with which I am so satisfied. Service is prompt and that is something very rare in India. Register a complaint (did twice in 2 yrs), 24 hr they said, got it fixed in less than that. Forgot to recharge once and the service stopped. Logged into my bank website and hit the submit button, 2 seconds, the service is back. I know people using Sun and Big TV who after recharging had to wait for weeks.
  4. Thats a good deal Vijay !
    Am trying this right away !!!!

I have 2 Airtel set top boxes, one is a HD box and the other one HD+ recorder.
    I am happy with their HD Video quality but audio is just average even on HD.

Their customer service is way below average.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    TATA Sky+ HD is the best with good soud quality & great picture quality. Tata Sky is more user friendly than any other DTH Service Provider.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Tata Sky HD....I'm using Hd box since 1 year , no Big problem yet ( but for claimming warrenty i replace my HD box 3 times :) )
    i'm registering annual plans ( super value pack - 2200 rs , now 2475 rs because they adding some channels in this package)
    And always register complain on there website , they call you within 24 hours and cc is as far as good for me)
    in rainy season, very few time signal lost ( light or normal ranning , but heavy rainning its lost signal and connects between 3-10 min again)
    Picture and sound quality is good ( i have HD box but not suscribe for HD channels , Happy with DVD quality normal channels on My Sony LED 32' TV)
  7. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    I am using Videocon DTH. Excellent service so far with absolutely no issues. Infact they have the maximum no. of channels for the price you pay as compared to any other provider. I booked it online and that gave me some more discount. The representative came for the installation within 24 hrs and started the service immdly.
    Happy with the service so far. (using it for almost 8 months now).
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes niranjan !

I am also using Videocon D2H from last year. Excellent service backup.

In other D2H services , after the expiry of your subscription other service providers do not renew your account immidiatly. You have to wait for 12 to 24 hrs after recharging. :eek:

In other D2H services you have to recharge before the expiry of account.

But in Videocon D2H, when you are online your account is recharged as soon as you click the recharge button. :D

Your account is recharged as soon as you send SMS from your RTN (Registered Telephone No.)
    even your acount is expired.

The fastest D2H recharge is Videocon D2H.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@ bhai ; ur wrong .....
    we can Even recharge throw online in Tata sky too and within 1 min recharge completed too and subscription can renew too.... and even ur balance is 0 still u can watch DTh for 3 days ( only balance goes in minus(-) )
    tata sky's CC is best among the All DTH services....( on based on others website reviews)