1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

best car music system

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by arka_prava, Jan 2, 2011.

?

which is the best car music system company for range of within 15k?

1. sony

3.8%
  2. kenwood

7.7%
  3. jvc

34.6%
  4. jbl

7.7%
  5. blaupunkt

7.7%
  6. pioneer

38.5%
  1. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    please vote honestly, it may help to buyers to decide. the price includes headset nd 4 speakers only. the vote should be based on vfm, quality,spares ,music output nd longivity. it would be really considerate if you mention the details of the speakers and headunit as well. :up
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My 2 cents. Kenwood and Pioneer are the 2 best Head units in the market.
    Pioneer is more VFM. Only thing is that you need to make sure that it isn't a duplicate Kenwood or Pioneer made in China or somewhere.

I've a Pioneer 2290UB+ JBL-S396 3-way co-axial speakers in our M800. It is 100 times better than Punto/Linea's music system. :up

Edit- If you are planning to buy a music system for your car, then go for a Pioneer head unit (only single din are compatible with Punto/Linea) with Bluetooth, if possible. Bluetooth makes life so easy everyday.
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I voted Pioneer ::T
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    this poll will be very vague. no company is good at all the stuffs. some have head units better, some have speakers, some have amplifiers.

sony produces acceptable head units but rubbish amplifiers and speakers.

pioneer produces very good head units and very good speakers.

jbl speakers sound harsh , but their amplifiers are very powerful and better.

kenwood, jvc, blau etc etc have few rubbish models and few very good head units.

what are you looking at exactly in 15000? is it just the head unit?

if you are looking at the best music system for your car you have to do lots of investigations and find right product from right company that compliment each other.
  5. My setup in the Palio is

Alpine -- iva 310 R / with a dedicated digital sound processor.

Amplifiers -- JBL / Speakers / Components JBL.

Sound output is lovely with no distortion at all. I believe its more with the impedence match of the components
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i think blaupunkt is great when it comes to clarity. its just that our cars' system is a budget unit. otherwise blaupunkt has the best quality sound. it may not have the boom boom of pioneer(i think that is meant for rickshaws- no offense) but gives out sweet music.
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I also agree. I had seen blaupunkt ICE in OPEL ASTRA.

It was simple factory fitted car audio with 4 SPK & without any amps etc.

When I heard outside from OPEL, I was not able to hear the output of blaupunkt .

But when I heard it from inside without maximising volume, output was so dynamic that
    I thought that I am listening a song in DOLBY DIGITAL Surround EX theatre. :wow

You can't hear JBL/PIO & SONY for long time. After some time person irritates. But output of Kenwood & Blau is smooth,richer & sober.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    come on guy you cannot judge the sound quality of sound system just by brand names...pls do not make yourself a fool.

if you dont know..then do a search and realize that most of audio mfrs have same source for oem eqpts
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Jayadev Pre-amp of every car audio has differant characteristics. That's why we get differant type of output .

If all have same circuit then all car audio will give same frequency output & same type of output.

BTW did you changed your stock HU ? If yes then which ?