1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best anti-drunk driving campaign

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by amit, Feb 27, 2011.

1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    This ranks in my books as one of the best anti drunk driving campaign's ever made. It's made by TAC, Australia. What sets this commercial apart from others is that while most such campaign's talk about how drunk driving puts you at risk, this particular one goes a step further then that.

Crank up your speakers and just watch it!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Its a "Bloddy Hell", "Bone Chilling", " Hair Raising ", "Goose Bump Givin", "Teeth Cracking " , "Jaw Bone Dropping" Depiction of reality.

Please Everyone, Please watch this Once.

Drive Safe and Dont Drink and Drive. Be safe
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

@amit very nice post, a must watch !!

Forget about Drunk Drivers...., in India, we need to think twice before we drive as the roads are filled with idiots!! (Latest tyre ad depicts the same)
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amith the video was a real shocking :shocked
    Could not just imagine it buddy happening :confused
    PLease please please a Humble request to all (Dont mix ddrinls with driving) please please :hit :hit
    Let us have enjoy this club and be merry :clapping :dancing :dancing
  5. For everyone's sake, let us drive carefully..........very powerful video & a powerful message at the end.
    Yes; for everyone's sake, let us drive carefully.
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Am not doing drunk driving anymore..... Scaryyyyyyy
  7. all have to die one day or the other. Its only that drunken driving kills you early. :ban
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You are right srikaratluri, I would rather pull them out of the car and smash them left and right and rather call their parents and blash him in front of their parents for playomg with others life. And Shashank please stick to your words, please please my request to you buddy
  9. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    I don't drink, so no question of Drunken Driving but i pledge that i would drop every drunk friend of mine after party before going home. Don't want this to happen to my friends and their families.

Another thing, got curious about TAC advertisements so saw few more. There is one of Speeding. I must admit i do it, now i realize it could not only affect me and my family but i could be a reason for so many mishaps around me.

PLEASE Teamfiat members, do not advertise top speeds achieved. This could be a spark to anyones stupid thoughts.

I realized my responsibility after watching the video. Thanks "AMIT" for uploading it.
  10. What you say is true. But any kind of irresponsible driving, not just drunk driving can make you kill someone else while you survive. Can you live with that? I think about that whenever I drive.