1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Alloys for Linea.... Suggessions Please....

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by HarishankarS, May 16, 2012.

1. HarishankarS

HarishankarS Timido

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    I am planning to upgrade my alloys on my Fiat Linea. I would like to know which are the best brands available and best shops where I can get it, in Trivandrum and around...

Also want to know the approx. cost...
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Why don't you check some of the shops like Power House at Pattom, Car Shoppe at Pongumood, and some of the new ones along the bye pass. Depending on the size and brand the cost varies. I think 15" HRS would cost you around 20K for a set of 4, I got my set of four 14" HRS for 15.5K. Direct ordering from Sai Mag Wheels would have saved me around 2K.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    HI Harishankar first of all a Grand welcome to the forum. Please do post your ownership experience with your new Linea. You can also have a look at Saimagwheels website for checking out the options. They have a large collection of 98 PCD alloys. But whatever aftermarket alloy you are choosing, make sure that you get hubcentric /spigot rings too .
    SaiMagwheels Click Here

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  4. HarishankarS

HarishankarS Timido

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Thanks Cinju,
    I have been driving Linea for last 2 years.
    I feel it is a really good vehicle. Lots of good features, good stability,handling and good fuel economy too...
    About the power, it is not that great... but after the 3rd service (30000/2years) it has improved and I can feel it in city drive.

Overall I think its a very good car to own... :)

Last edited: May 18, 2012