1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bellezza Italiana - Punto Sport

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by fire_blade, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Kapil... First of all... Congrats for your priced possession... It looks superb... and yeah, just like everyone else here I too demand the high Res. Pics.... After all thats one Hot Red Most Powerful hatch standing there...

You did not mentioned whose Ego turned out to be superior over other in Ego-Clash between your FGP 90HP and Skoda Fabia??? Did you teach him a lesson - "Who is the Big Boss"? I am sure you would have made him eat your Dust... Once I too had an Ego Clash with the same contender on Pune - Ahmedabad Highway(Satvari to Charoti Toll Naka Section) and though He gave me tough competition(I did not have RaceChip ChipTuning Box that time, you see) but at last I made him disappear in my rear view mirror... I thoroughly Enjoyed it.... If I could do it with 76HP FGP, you can do it easily with your 90HP....

I dont have much knowledge in Tyres, but as long as I have heard and friends sharing their experiences about Tyres - Michelins are best... But many TFIans have gone for many other brands so they are better off commenting on this....

Moreover, If you are also a speed maniac like few of us here on TFI... Why dont you go for ECU Remap or ChipTuning BOX to increase the power? I was worried about warranty and extended warranty I had purchased, So I opted for RaceChip Tuning Box and I am thoroughly Enjoying the extra power.... Money well spent... You surely can consider it if that Speed Bug has caught you as well (of-course, once you clock 5000 mark on your odo)...

One of TFIan, "Nimish_antony" has got his 90HP remapped and is now 105 or 110 BHP... I am sure it must be giving him superlative feeling having that much meaty Raw power in his hand... His Ride is extremely good looking and an eye-candy indeed.

Cheers,

Neel
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    great car that is. and as you said on highways theres no stopping a fiat (except their powerful breaking). more pictures is what i demand. enjoy the car. heres the pic of my hot hatch;) 23-01-10_1017.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Oh O KaranBhai... Jordar... Old is Gold... Kyaa Saachvi Raakhi hati aa Rupakdi ne? ;)

LPG chhe ke CNG ?
  4. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    @Naughty

Fiat_blade's ego clash was with a skoda laura..not fabia!!!

I doubt fabiacan match up to Punto's highway skills...
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Oooops :uh My Bad...

I read Fabia... May be I directly connected it with the Ego-Clash I had with Skoda Fabia as soon as I read word "SKoda"... :D

and Even I had same doubt as you that Fabia cant match upto Punto's highway skills but to great extent it could giving me hard time then... That is also a heavy and wel-behaved car... only in bends at high speeds(@150 -160 KMPH) it could not perform as good as Punto and thats where I capitalized.... till 140 kmph it could match Punto in straight line(both Started applying heavy foot from 80kmph onwards)...
  6. fire_blade

fire_blade

Thanks Neel and definitely guys, i will post the pic ASAP.

It was a Skoda Laura TDI :) and not Fabia and it was damn tough to overtake with Laura TDI's insane acceleration. Moreover it was on the twisty stretch of Bangalore - Krishnagiri NH and those who know about the highway it is full of slow moving trucks. Once i got a chance to overtake and after that even he left the chase ;) Good for both of us as at one point it become too scary when i touched 170 Kmph :)

I have plans to fit a tuning box but not in near future.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  7. fire_blade

fire_blade

For time being here are the bigger version of the previous pics -

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg
    4 people like this.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats buddy for your new hotty! Punto Sport looks stunning in Red !!!
  9. @fireblade congrats on the new beauty..Btw,you got goodyear with your car??i thought in 90 HP only bridgestone gt3 comes..goodyear is total injustice..Which tyre from goodyear stable are they giving?
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Congrats buddy for owning such a lovely ride. Enjoy, One of greatest engineering masterpiece, working under the hood.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012