1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Belleza Clara - The beautiful Linea TJet comes home!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by JayKis, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    The Poet aka @JayKis, outstanding review mate. I must compliment you on your taste ;) . Your OB Linea is looking super cool!
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lovely video !! Tjet has such a gud engine note ?!! The downhill drive would have been much more awesome !! screeching around all the corners, even uphill u managed that at a few places ;) .. the petrol advantage, i tried following my friend who was in fiesta 1.6S in my punto in a hill drive like this and failed miserably... he would fly when i m still shifting from second !! was the duker your friend? proper signalled and synchronised driving !! (y)
  3. JayKis

JayKis Timido

Pune
    C_S.. thats the road i do once in a week (sometimes twice a week) for the last 2-3 years albeit on a bike. So every corner, pothole, every bump is known like the back of hand. Thats makes a lot of difference :p

Thank you Volt! I never knew OB was so classy till i bought it (color courtesy is my wife, ofcourse)

Yes..the Tjet sound like a sports car inside the cabin from the moment turbo kicks in! Anyone who gets a drive in it is might impressed with the sound and the acceleration!
    Yes, the duker is part of our bike riders group and a friend. I ride a ninja 250r every week to Lavasa. Hence the rapport. Bcos of that you know where he would turn in, where he would slow down etc:p. If you notice the biker and the driver are riding only in their lanes 99% of the time.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Superb & Phenomenal review i have seen till date on TFI.Awesome & Lovely pics,Loved that video too & sound of T-Jet engine is Superb.
  5. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amazing review Jay..

I think your thought is class apart. I love the way you describe the linea.
  6. JayKis

JayKis Timido

Pune
    Thanks Nadeem. The sound is mesmerising to say the least! But with great sound comes greater petrol bill :evilsmile

Thanks Himanshu
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    What a write up dude, Hatts Off to you, Felt as if am jetting the jet while reading.
    Spotted OB Punto Active in the picture , in the compound. So your Jet has a companion too.
    1 person likes this.