1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beginning of a Torrid affair...the story of our Tjet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Volt, Nov 3, 2013.

1. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Congratulations Volt!! And i have to agree with Gurjinder , when i read the title i was also like " ooops whats happening here" :) , glad i was wrong , have fun!!
  2. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @puchoo, thank you. Your OB Tjet looks awesome, I mus have read your thread multiple times before we got the Tjet!
  3. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Hey Volt congratulations on getting the Tjet. I spotted you in your car on the day you took delivery on the very badly jammed andheri east west bridge. Happy to know you are on TFI. Cheers!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  4. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @fernandeskaran, thank you. Its my pleasure to be interacting with enthusiasts like you on this forum. Maybe we should give each other a thumbs up when we cross next :)
  5. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Sure thing! Happy motoring with the new jet :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  6. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    A quick update. Havent been able to drive the Jet as much as I would have liked to. Also the average consumption being 7.5 km/l was bothering me a bit (well a tiny bit, but a bother nevertheless). So I followed the recommended TFI procedure, reset the tripmeter, got her a tankful of fuel, sacrificed some Sunday beauty sleep and took her out on the WEH.
    WP_20131117_001.jpg
    This is what the average showed after the run.
    WP_20131117_002.jpg
    Although this was done in moderate traffic, we did stop at Kandivli for darshan and also made a few stops in between. To say that I am impressed would be an understatement.

On a side note, got the RC book today. Considering that the car was delivered on the 1st and with the intervening holidays, thats a pretty decent turnaround for a government department. Having said that, the details show Multijet Emotion with fuel as petrol. Is this a reason for worry or should I leave it at that?
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    wow very good figure, mine is showing only 10.1. huh...
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations on your jet volt. Wish you happy jetting and not to mention your white jet is looking awesome.
    Regarding rc I would recommend to get it corrected now itself. I am not sure but insurance guys can create trouble.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Considering that Fiat always goofes up with the RC thing, suggest you to get the RC rectified.
    Does the chassis no & other details match perfectly? Also cross check whether the chassis no is correctly mentioned on the Road tax and the registration receipts. In my case there was a difference in both the receipts, can change that now. Atleast RC needs to be perfect.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    What has FIAT got to do with the RC book?

Rajan
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013