1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beginning of a Torrid affair...the story of our Tjet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Volt, Nov 3, 2013.

1. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats Volt on your T-jet. I have booked a black T-jet and I will closely follow
    your thread. I am eagerly waiting for the delivery too.
  2. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @shams, thank you for the wishes.
    @deepakhon, thanks and congratulations on booking the Tjet. I will update the thread regularly as I gather more experience with her. As for now getting to know her features and driving characteristics. If you have any specific queries, please feel free to ask.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats Volt. Enjoy it in good health.

At first when I read the title, I felt it was some horror story unfolding, due to the word "torrid" . LOL. Very interesting choice of word by the dealer :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Volt on bringing home T-Jet.Linea in White looks Beautiful.Happy Mils with ur Linea.
  5. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @Gurjinder, Sirji thank you for the wishes. I believe the owners have Nissan and VW dealerships with the names Torrent and Tornado respectively, so probably they have named it thus.

@Nadeem thank you for the wishes. I will be penning down a more detailed set of observations soon.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Volt to TFI with the Jet, Well i can c more n more Jet in the Forum Jetting, which tempts me buddy...

Anyways Congrats
  7. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Dear Volt,
    Welcome to the club of T-Jetters.
    Enjoy the drive but take care for the first couple of thousand kilometers.
    Regards to open parking I have the same issue and on top of that I have HHB. Just do regular wash and occassional wax.
    Enjoy your Jet.
    Regards
    Tushar
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Volt,

Sorry for the late congratulations but nevertheless a big one on getting the jet home.

I must admire your decision for going for a Fiat car after spending so many years with the ever young M-800. I have seen many people shift to Hyundai or Honda post their Maruti experience. Was surprised that you missed a wonderful opportunity of testing the Jet, I have taken atleast 5 test drives till date for my friends who expressed their desire to buy a car (at their expense). Its a different thing that they opted to play safe for some safer manufacturers.

Has the Torrid dealership been finally thrown open to public, last time I went past it didnt see any display models at all at their showroom? Its good to know that there was a cake cutting ceremony too for you, special customer eh?

Wish you many more happy mile crunching and drive safely sorry fly safely.
  9. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @Tony, thank you for the wishes, hopefully you will get your own personal jet soon too!
    @tps11, thank you for the wishes and the advice. I will go by what you said regarding the wash and wax.
    @ghodlur, thank you buddy. I am a research kind of guy and would probably have done multiple test drives had it been any other car. For this one, I went through almost every thread on the Tjet on Team Fiat as well as team-bhp and was convinced enough to take the plunge without a test drive. As for Torrid, they have a few display cars now, but I am not to sure if they have now shifted all sales activity to the showroom. And yes, we should catch up sometime :)
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane