1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beginning journey with TFI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vithal, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Vithal

Vithal

Bangalore
    Hello all,

I am proud owner of Punto 1.3MJD Emotion. Though I got my vehicle delivered on 21st April, 2011, it took a while to start this thread :). Should thank sat-chit-anand for helping me understand some of basic technicalities to be considered while deciding on car. This being my first car, I dont have anyway to compare to other models, but have been pretty interesting ride so far, thanks to him again.

Didn't get chance to drive car much in first 4 months because of, 1) Challenging parking space in my rented (thanks god !!!) apartment. 2) Lack of experience/confidence in driving new car. :)

Well, all that is past, now using car more frequently and enjoying the ride (so also my wife n daughter).

That closes introduction for now, will post first service experience soon !!!!
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Vithal. Have a nice time here.
  3. welcome to TFI and enjoy your stay here.

Pls do post your reviews in the ownership section and also post some good pictures of your ride.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Welcome to TFI,happy motoring
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFI Vithal, very nice and honest introduction..pictures awaited!!
  6. Well , that was very good introduction.
    I really enjoyed driving your Punto.
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

Welcome to TFI - please do post an ownership review.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Vithal.

Don't forget to post plenty of pics of your Italian babe. :)
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Home!

Do share your experience with your car along with pictures. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here and will get learn more about your car while reading members experience.

Drive Safe!
  10. Vithal

Vithal

Bangalore
    Sure, will post pics soon.. lost all pics as my mobile was stolen yesterday.