1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Became Punto Emotion-ed on 27th June 2012

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by punto_emotion, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    punto_emotion
    instead of just rotation do alti-palti i mean fitment of tires to the alloys,inside -outside hope you got my point.
    1 person likes this.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Ganges, Yeah got your point. I was trying to explain the same logic to the tyre guy at the alignment centre but he had his own logic. Did not want to break my head trying to explain him :evil: So will observe the tyre patterns for next couple of thousands of kms and then go for tyre rotation along with 'alti-palti'
    1 person likes this.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Time to celebrate another milestone with Punto !!!

Another milestone with my 'Red hotty' and coincidently</SPAN>, celebrated the 10k kms milestone during weekend drive to Coorg on the occassion of my wedding anniversary

10k kms :dance

IMG_6934.JPG

Weekend drive to Amanvana Spa & nature resort at Coorg, a teaser pic

IMG_6716.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  4. Congrats on crossing the 10k milestone. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For the first time since I started my relationship with Punto, am out of town without her !!! Had to accompany my wife to Mangalore for a conference. Due to paucity of time ended up travelling in a sleeper bus. Just recollecting few moments with my Red hotty from previous weekend drive -

IMG_6617.JPG

IMG_6618.JPG

IMG_6901.JPG
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Time for a small update -

Got this magical number on the ODO today morning :clap

Btw, Every km so far with Punto has been magical :D

WP_20130322_001.jpg
    4 people like this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Friends, planning a sunday drive to Yelagiri, a hill station in Vellore district. Its about 150 kms from Bangalore. Planning to start early morning and return before 8pm. Any pointers regarding the attractions to visit, route info, veg hotel options for lunch etc would be helpful :up
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    14k kms of joy - a small update

Its been a while that I updated this thread. My red hotty has been niggle free and extremely reliable till date. Closing in on 15k kms mark. Visited Madhu's tyre shop for routine alignment, balancing and rotation work. As usual, work was done in a professional way and in quick time too. Everything was over in about half an hour and cost was Rs. 620 (alignment - 250 + balancing - 200 + weights - 103). Over all, very satisfied with the work and the cost :up

Next pending would be 15k kms 2nd free service. Guys, would need your advice on condition of brake pads and tyre (pics below) -

WP_20130518_003.jpg

WP_20130518_007.jpg

WP_20130518_005.jpg

WP_20130518_002.jpg

WP_20130518_001.jpg

WP_20130518_008.jpg
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This day, a year back marked the beginning of an association with Punto which transformed into a pure driving nirvana over the course of time. Happy Anniversary Red hotty :up
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congratulations. Wish you many more happy miles.