1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Became Punto Emotion-ed on 27th June 2012

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by punto_emotion, Jul 2, 2012.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, so finally took the plunge. Got my beloved Punto 'Wolfed' after @ 32k kms on the odo :happy: Yesterday noon's casual ring to Wolf moto guys resulted in my Red hotty getting the remap by 8pm :woot: As of now running on 'Map 3'. Too early to say anything. Its been just terrible city traffic drive due to rains in Blore. Review & observations to follow.
    sakartechin and Ravi like this.
  2. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Let me know how the feedback on remap, Planning to get it done for my Punto Evo 1.3 MJD
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So, first time in 2.5 + years ownership, got to test the efficiency of electrical sensors of MID:p Last evening "Check stop light" warning was displayed on MID and upon inspection, realised rear left brake bulb had conked off. Got the same replaced at KHT today noon.

Cost of the bulb Rs.80 / Labor: Rs. 0

WP_20141023_002.jpg

Btw, there was brand new Avventura at the service station. Every one, including technicians, customers etc flocked the car in no time. Within 5 mins, the car received like @ 30-40 reviews:D Good or Bad, Avventura is surely catching people's attention where ever it goes
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    kisiki Nazar na Lagae :D

You should have posted the below picture in your post :)

imagesCA1YLMEL.jpg
    punto_emotion likes this.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even a cat knows which is the safest place to be. With a Fiat ;)

Punto nd cat(3).jpg
    asimpleson likes this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Upgraded lights to Philips Rally 100/90 with Philips rally kit. My post office night drive to home @25kms was becoming irritating few times due to poor / no street lighting + unexpected pot holes and humps. Hence was looking at a good throw & brightness at low beam.

Cost: Philips rally bulbs Rs 230 each + Philips rally kit Rs 1,400 + Labor Rs 100. Finally paid Rs. 1,800 as final price.

Review: Brightness at low beam is somewhat similar when one uses stock bulbs + fog lamps together. Haven't really tested high beam till now as its been city drives. Though happy with the brightness in both the beams, feel the need for better throw. Should I adjust the lamp position as well apart from setting headlight position in MID to '0'?

WP_20141122_004.jpg

WP_20141122_005.jpg

WP_20141122_003.jpg
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There you go !!! Be ready with spare bulbs.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Aware of this. Before this set up, used Xtreme vision stock wattage bulbs. Ended up changing 3 bulbs in matter of few months :p So, luck matters; just like punctures. Have been using 90/110 set up in my dad's car since 3 years. Have changed bulbs only couple of times.
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Red hotty completed another small milestone; 35k kms. Here is the customary pic :)

WP_20141216_005.jpg

One of my friend accompanied me during recent highway drive. She drives Verna diesel 1.6. After @100 kms in Punto, her comment "I agree that Verna has enough power and accelerates fast but driving Punto is something special & feels solid ;)" So, Red hotty received a pat on the back to mark the ooccasion of 35k milestone:p
    Ganges likes this.