1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Became Punto Emotion-ed on 27th June 2012

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by punto_emotion, Jul 2, 2012.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi guys!

Got behind the wheels of the beauty on 27th June :p The car was kept ready on time as promised and the delivery formalities were completed in quick time. Have to admit that people at Aadya motors were really helpful right from the test drive days till the delivery day. The Sales guy (Mr. Sudhakar) was always available for any clarifications and ensured the requirements were taken care. Three Cheers to Aadya team.

Was busy enjoying the drive in the new beauty, hence the delayed post. Have driven @ 350 kms in last four days. So far, driving has been sedate since its a new car. Here are few initial pics of the Red hot beauty. Have set the speed limit buzzer to 80 kms / hr. More pics and ownership update to follow.

PS: Noticing a metal screech sound from the front left door. Got the investigation done at the showroom. Initially thought it was a rattling from loose screws. But every thing was fine. Later they told its due to some issue with welding and sprayed a liquid to fix the same. But still the noise persists when going over pot holes. Its minor but irritating. Valuable thoughts on the same would be helpful.

E5 Image654.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg
    8 people like this.
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Cool red color , it rocks , more miles to go ...
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  3. Congrats punto_emotion on your red beauty! Even I got my Linea 2012 emotion on same day i.e. 27-Jun-2012 and have completed 397 KM till now :)
    Wish you mile of happy driving!
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey thanks guys!

@gonugupta, Wow! Good to know that we share the same date of acquisition of our respective beauties! Congrats to you as well
  5. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Congrats!! Nice colour.....Awesome car :)
  6. saipv

saipv Amatore

congrats @punto_emotion .... happy motoring :)
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey thanks everybody!
  8. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    congratulations

enjoy the ride. I am waiting for one , should get it within 10 days .
  9. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congrats.......
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats have a Great Time