1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Became a proud owner of Fiat Punto 2012...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sree..., Jul 9, 2012.

1. Sree...

Sree...

TVM
    It's my pleasure to be a member of FIAT & TFI family. I got my Punto 1.3 MJD Dynamic (BNW) on 3rd July 2012 from Mohandas Motors, Trivandrum. My buying experience with Mohandas Motors was excellent!!</SPAN> </SPAN>The delivery was around 8pm and at 10.15pm I've started my journey to Payyannur, Kannur Dist, Kerala. The driving Experience was amazing. My Punto completed 540Km in her first trip!!</SPAN>

</SPAN>I booked Punto even without a TD!!</SPAN> </SPAN>Now I strongly believe that my decision to go for Punto was perfect. I'm very much happy with my Punto!!!!

One more thing to share that I've learnt driving 14 yrs. back with FIAT 118 NE!!!

Thanks to all TFI Members.....
    Sreejith
    2 people like this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats for your new car.
    No doubt that you made perfect decision. How was the road condition during monsoon. You might have got a chance to test Punto's suspension.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Congrats Sree :up
  4. Sree...

Sree...

TVM
    Thanks...
    Yah.. tested the suspension :)
    My father was Laying at the back seat. Only once or twice during the whole journey it disturbed his sleep bcoz of water filled gutters... :p

Suspension, ride quality and breaking.... Altogether a superb package.. I'm excited.....
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congrats Sree..

welcome to TFI
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Congrats Sreejith. Welcome to TFI. What was the inspiration that made you to opt for Punto even without a test drive ? Do post pics of your beauty.
  7. abhiuday

abhiuday Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats on your prized possession, the italian beauty looks fantastic in White. Even I have booked BNW, dynamic version. Would be gr8 to exchange notes on the first 5k expereince with the GP.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to the Club of Fiat,
    As you have driven the beauty on beautiful potholes early from its start of day,
    A Happy Puntoing to you in Monsoon.
  9. Sree...

Sree...

TVM
    Thanks,
    FAITH in FIAT, Of course TFI ownership reviews, Style and features.I was keeping an eye on it from 2010 :) ... I used to follow what my heart says.... :dance

Unfortunately, I'm not having it's snaps with me now. Currently I'm out of State for this month... I'll Update as soon as I'm back..
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations.. Enjoy the ride...