1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beauty @ Home: Linea - Tuscan Wine, MJD, Emotion PK

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by sly.cooper, Jun 21, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think this does not happens in INDIA.

Cinju I have question. What is Citation Needed means?
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sorry buddy.. I just copied it from wikipedia as such. The {{Citation needed}} template aims to promote accountable discourse (Link here )
  3. I agree with you all. It is just bogus info.. typically from the SA guys assuming the customers don't know anything. I will let you know what it comes out after taking my car to service station. Just trying to get the estimate of how long it will take and then get the car to service station accordingly. City driving is fine and I am not planning to take the car out for long drive soon.
    I have also seen one or two fine spots on the exterior where the color is removed (white color seen). There was also color overlapped (again fine patch) near the door handle. The crome too had some color when I took the delivery. I had reported the same and will show it to the service station. It is visible only after close inspection.

@Kedar - SA was Rahul Joshi. Yes I am planning to go there soon.

@Srikar - Yeh I head that too for bike or city buses ;-). I had set the speed warning to 120 Kmpl and hence I cruised to check the beep sound :). You can set the "Auto close" to "Off" which auto closes the door after 20 kmph. I had tried that and set it back to ON

I have got the filming and seat covers done. Got 3M film and Autoform seat covers.
  4. paint peeling off??
    this seems to be a common problem with all tuscan wine vehicles.
    overlap must have been because of the touch up the guys at service do if they find any scratches.
    kalam touch up it must be.

chrome with a different colour? what colour is it?

thanks. i thought autoclose was for the menu. never thought it was for the lock
  5. Not chrome with different color however few spots of tuscan wine color on the chrome. Which was the clear indication of touch up job. I am not sure what do you mean by peeling off as this are micro fine spots. Something which can be seen only after very very close inspection. Being a new car I watch is closely everyday ;-)
    I thought of autoclose to be "autoplay off" and played with the settings :p. Later I realized that the door did not lock and I remembered last change in settings. The read the manual and it is correct.
  6. touch up is common. almost every car from TATA has it.
    even 10yrs ago our sumo had touch up done.

thanks for the info
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sly ..TW is one such color that shows off even if there is a micro spot. Even every time I wash my car, I used to see some new very light scratches here and there which does not show off easily in light colors . It may be similar in black as well. You will feel like doing a car wash everyday as even a very small layer of dust will be noticed easily. Regarding the white spots, I had a slightly different experience. I just did a small rub with a light rubbing compound and the spots were removed.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @sly.cooper Rahul Joshi is Sales Advisor & not the Service Advisor ;-)

May be he dont have technical knowledge. When you are going to service center. Are you coming to Pandit Auto?
  9. @Kedar - Sorry for the confusion. So I have been not able to get in touch with Service Advisor. Since Rahul Joshi was Sales Advisor, I talked to him about complaints for the new car. Yes I will visiting Pandit @ Tilak road.

Strange.. I checked it again today and the sound/noise while wheels turning is gone. I will hopefully get the car checked on Saturday.
  10. Problem with 3M film on rear glass - Light from behind vehicle breaks or splits which is very disturbing. The two front light from rear car spreads in such a way that it forms two vertical straight lines. Has anyone seen this for rear glass film? I have reported this to the accessory shop and the guy is going to visit my house to check the film

Q. How to I start the media player which is paused/stopped via voice command "stop". I have tried "play" however it doesn't work.