1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beautiful. Brilliant. Solid

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by chethansgangoor, May 29, 2011.

1. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

The alloys look just wow!!!
    What brand and model are these?. They suit the Punto so well
  2. GTR a BBS replica there are many colors available in it.
    1 person likes this.
  3. With a heavy heart I had to let go my Punto last friday. The car had clocked 53000 kms with ZERO breakdowns. The new owner is a known person and I am sure he will take care of the beauty. This Car brought me new set of friends from all over the country which no other car would have ever done and this is probably the specialty of Fiats, they truly have "got heart".

Hunt for my next car is On.. will keep you guys posted.
    2 people like this.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Oh.... so what are the options for your new next car?
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    oh chetan !! this is bad news !! ur mods and experiments on your punto were an inspiration and one of the best in the country !! ask the new owner to join the forum and continue contributing to the thread !! even when you were stripping the car from its mods , i didnt expect you d sell her !! all the best in new hunt for more power !! try the new tjet dynamic with awesome discounts now ;)
    1 person likes this.
  6. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Waaaaahh idhyaak sir??? I'll surely miss one of my top advisors!
    Ps- how much did she fetch?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  7. Good price,wait to hear from Chetan.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Sad to hear Chetan Bhai,
    Your mods were Superb on your Punto,now the new owner takes advantage of this:D,
    So what are your next options?Either get T-Jet now which has discounts for year end or wait till New Linea comes with 1.6 mjd.