1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beautiful. Brilliant. Solid

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by chethansgangoor, May 29, 2011.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Chetan ..... How about these?

TFI%20Meet%20015.jpg

beach.jpg
  2. Thanks Kedar, the first one is Plati 222, but it has yellow rib, need to see if the yellow rib can be painted gray like the picture above
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  3. Gurji, 4,5, and 6 are again Plati but they are exact replica of lenso samurai S01 [Vignesh is smart to pick these from plati, lol]
    You are right, black grill is good for red punto, i am in a delimna to get the door handles painted to body color [ a freebee from dealer still pending]
  4. @ Kiran, I actually used your pic first for the alloys, they are really cool man, which brand are they and also I believe they are 14''.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    No doubt. Go for mirrors also.
  6. CarDesign03_well02.jpg thumbnail_PP-222%20YELLOWLIP%20BLACK%2015INCH.jpg CarDesign03_well01.jpg thumbnail_PP-826%20REDLIB%20MIB%2014INCH,%2015INCH.jpg thumbnail_337%20FM.jpg CarDesign03.jpg thumbnail_PP-222%20BLUELIP%20WHITE%2015INCH.jpg

Here are few more pics of alloys
  7. ooh ma god.what all have u done to my car?great job.i think the 337 black machine is looking good.222 looks good on pic,but i m nt sure abt it in reality.
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  8. Sorry brother, your car was guinea pig for my experiment with alloys, lol :)
  9. Vignesh, my brother went to a tyre shop today near his office, there were linea alloys for sale for 8000 bucks, but the problem is there were only three. It is raining heavily in Bangalore, so my brother has to leave the shop early. More confusion to choose alloys now!.
    One more day left to decide though.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Chetan : Thanks. They are Velocke brand. Each costed me 3.5k, I had to stick to 14" as I didnot want to change the stock tyres. But at the time of getting the alloys fitted, I changed my mind again and got the Yokos 195/60. ( Fickle minded ) But I am happy with these, only a bit of alignment problem which I have to get fixed in July. Probably will upgrade to 15" when I change my tyres. But in real 14" look cool too for me atleast.