1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beautiful. Brilliant. Solid

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by chethansgangoor, May 29, 2011.

1. I got the 90HP badge from TASS, now i have removed it. Want to keep it in a different way. The boot has just the multijet badge of Palio style.

- - - Merged Post - - -

dipen2003, i tend to agree with you that remap is the best one can have for Punto. If you are switching from Stock punto to Remap - Wow!. If you are switching from a tuning box to remap, you might not be that excited. However after riding the car for 1000kms after remap, i must say that i am loving remap than anything.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    so we added one more satisfied customer to our remap club. welcome dude
    contrary to the common belief you will actually feel a lot of change but one should know where to look for it as well.
    With a TD its always about brute power always but with remap its a well thought out and well laid tunes that will precisely hit the needed spots .
    So even if you come from a TD to a remap you will feel a lot of difference
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks chethan,
    I will try with GEMCO ;)
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    chetan, did you downgrade from momo 17" to 15" ?? saw a glimpse of it from a pic a couple of pages back !! post up a full pic of it bro!!
  5. Here they are
    DSC_8135.jpg DSC_8140.jpg DSC_8161.jpg DSC_8165.jpg
    6 people like this.
  6. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    killer looks :) but I feel that black abarth running sticker should have been there at the bottom. Why did you removed it?
  7. There were too many Abarths in Mysore!!

The vinyl started peeling off and i removed them. These pics are old already now, the car is having a smoked headlamp and few other changes.

Just waiting for the OE ICE setup to complete.
  8. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    How did they peel off? natural tear? how long it might stay? Even I wanted to have few stickers, - on door handler, front below number plate, small strip above the bonnet, racing type off center stickers on the bonnet running through roof etc, what would you suggest? Will they last long?
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  9. Vinyl might last a good one year or two without issues if properly done by a good professional, in my case some vandals had tried to peel off and some of edges had lost their sticky property. Did not wanted to spend on it again
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Drive down to blr on a weekend and call me up. we can get it done from a guy who does it really well.
    Most of the blr TFIs who have ABARTH decals have got it done from him only