1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beautiful. Brilliant. Solid

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by chethansgangoor, May 29, 2011.

1. I actually downgraded from 100/90 to Philips Extreme Vision 55-60. Philips extreme vision is great and throws more light than 100/90. Only problem is alignment, TASS could not fix it.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

same thing here as well but my assy itself is screwed up big time so no point.
    But yes I've also done the same thing.
    You know what is one hell of a setup --> Hella 500FF with xtreme vision bulbs
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congratsz for your remap ;)

i want to know your views about M-On brake pads, i'm planning to order GEMCO or M-On.
    As roulounds is also option but need some exercise on these brake pads as per 99rpm.
  4. Dont go for M-On, they give a spongy feeling and does not give confidence at all. Roulounds are good but only if they fit into your car. Not sure about GEMCO, if you try them let us know whether they are good
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  5. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

6. Type 2. labourcharge of 350 Rs is daylight robbery.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

yes i have seen the 700FF but the only reason i stay away from it is because its just too big, way too big
  8. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

My avatar will disagree :D
    1 person likes this.
  9. dipen2003

dipen2003 Timido

I had read a lot about ecu remap and performances boxes in Team-Bhp and Teamfiat since the time i owned Fiat Siena 1.2.I always use to wonder if its worth while.One fine day i guess on 4th April i got a call from Vivek as i had emailed them querying about the cost and how to get my Punto 1.4 Active ecu remapped and stuff like that.He explained me briefly over the phone on what i can expect after remap and negotiated on 22k .As i am in Siliguri in Darjeeling District of-course they could not come, so asked me to uninstall the ecu and send through courier, on 6th i couriered them my ecu through Blue-dart.I got the confirmation that Vivek received the ecu after 2 days.Next, i got the call from Siddharth who inquired about my driving style and mainly i told him that i need powerized tune as :-

I do lots driving in Hilly region like Darjeeling, Sikkim, Pokhara, Kathmandu etc( so need power to overtake other vehicles safely) see the pics below...
    I do lots of Highway travelling too in speed while going to Nepal and to Gurgaon.( Significant highway power)

He stated that it would be as i wished and 75bhp would be now 92bhp(for safety reasons though it could be ripped till 105 or something told by Siddharth)) .I guess on 10th i received my ecu and the my feelings were awesome and i had also bought K&N stock filter and fully synthetic castrol(i forgot whether it was magnatec or edge)recently.After the ecu was plugged in , i just wanted to check the difference in the parking area itself and Wowww was the first thing that came from my mouth coz i had never had my front tyres spinning before apart from spinning in sandy road.I just felt so good.After my ecu was remapped i have been for many drives(check the pics below), i have been to Lachung in Sikkim and Kathmandu in Nepal and i am not at all dissapointed with powerized performance in hills and highway.
    I observed the power coming to play specially when after 2k rpm, recently when i saw that my k&n air filter was dirty bought a new oem airfilter till i buy k&n cleaning kit( as i could not get in siliguri so have asked from Kolkata to bring it from there).Now, after installing oem air filters it seems like i lost some power, i find it sluggish so just waiting for my k&n cleaning kit to arrive.
    I bought my car on Oct 2011 since then i have not taken care of my car properly , i would say i have just taken my car for granted so this month i have loads of Modifications in Mind like:-
    1) Buying 16"( T jet) or 15" Punto alloy from kava Automobiles got a quote of 6.5k for 16" and 5.5k for 15"( Please, suggest what size to go for)
    2) I am now using 185/70/r14 so will upgrade the tires to 205/50/r15 or 16
    3) Have already ordered Centre lock and GC kit from Service Center and have paid 5k advance
    4) Dent and scratches in Front Bumper and in Rear bumper there is a gap so am thinking to get New Bumper from 99rpm or suggest me what shall i do?
    5) Going to install fog lamps
    6) Arm rest( suggest me whether i can go for armrest sold in local accessories shop)
    7) using sound deadening from accressories sho while asked which brand he said soundstream and said he could do in doors and bonnet.
    8) Getting leather seats from local leather shop as we dont have brand shops here.
    9) Legally acceptable tints as i ripped off the tints i had earlier as i was stopped twice by cops.
    10) I would love to have HID with projector( you will not believe i had it on my old Fiat Siena done from Gurgaon)
    11) Any more mods suggestion welcome.

I dont have good pics in my laptop as all my pics are in my media player so have an idea below is my car..

- - - Merged Post - - -

my punto.jpg

My Punto while on my way to Lachung ( Sikkim)

- - - Merged Post - - -

On my way to Kathmandu, Nepal
    2 people like this.
  10. aru_nj

From where do you get 90 Hp badge ?