1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beautiful. Brilliant. Solid

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by chethansgangoor, May 29, 2011.

1. After 6 months

P1.jpg P2.jpg P3.jpg P4.jpg P5.jpg P6.jpg P7.jpg
    7 people like this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Chethan wow was the only word came in my mind when I saw your Punto. Where did you get that Multijet badge? Let me tell you that Abarth and Multijet is bit contradictory because Abarth does not have any Diesel car they have only Petrol cars.

Try to paint those headlights in black as well excluding reflectors.

Grande Punto 1.3
    Superb work chetan...where did u procure accessories please let us know the break up costs...
  4. Wow!!!your car looks suppper hot
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  5. Super Hot looker and car looks like an unleashing devil!
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

WOW !!! Awesome taste. Really loved the choice of alloys you made for your Red beauty. 17 inchers really looking gr8. Can you tell me how much ride quality detroit after upgrading ?
    And plz do post a pic with those DRLs switched on. :)
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Please paint the side profile and edges of the car in matt black color it will go with your alloys and will look good. I think you need to stick to black rear drum break color. Yellow color spoiling the look.
  8. venka

venka BANNED

Hey Chethan,

Seat cover looks good , could you please give any contact info in Blr , if its availble else you can share me the contact info of Mysuru only. As planning to visit next week.

Thank in advance
  9. Thanks Kedar, I got Multijet badge from TASS, it is palio diesel boot badge, lol. I did not knew that Abarth are only for petrol, but lot of diesel in india are Abarth ;) ROFL.

Painting headlights was also on my list, but right now i am not convinced with the approach of opening and sealing back the headlight as many of our members said it is a tedious job and also we might loose the entire set.

Shashank, thank you very much, i have already listed the cost of many of the accessories in previous pages. For this new mods i shall update.

Thank you Arnab!

Thank you ferrari1234
    Thank you Sunswape. Ride quality i am not finding any difference at all. I am maintaining 28PSI in all wheels but the ride is as good as it was in 195/60/15. I also expected a lot of bumpy ride but surprisingly it is not. More over grip is even more now with this setup.

DRLs :( I had accident yesterday in which lower grill is completely gone. I will post pictures once i am done with repair jobs.

Black on side profile and edges..ummmmm nice idea. You seem to have become a Master of modification Kedar :)

Yellow on the drums is something i also did not wanted to do, but the cost for painting just disk pads was the same as painting all four, hence went with it. The drums had lost its shine so a repaint made them bring back to life.But i agree, black on drums would be still very good.
    Hey Venkatesh, I got it at lexus contact no is 09449839426, the shop is very near to big bazar on the double road [opposite to high court]. But you can get the same brand in bangalore for a cheaper price then what i payed.