1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beautiful. Brilliant. Solid

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by chethansgangoor, May 29, 2011.

1. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Congrats Chethan and birthday wishes to your Honey :D
  2. Few recent pics of my car before the story DSC_7568.jpg DSC_7567.jpg DSC_7528.jpg DSC_7527.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Did u paint that Abarth logo? Is that Abarth sticker or the original logo? Looks nice...
  4. Kedar, it is no paint or original one. I have put matt black vinyl fully first on both the logos and then the stickering is done on it. I did not like the steel rim to be exposed so covered it fully with matt. As for the sticker cutting job, it was done by one guy called Azar in mysore. He is too good in his job.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats great even my car has the same Abarth sticker logos, however instead of matt black vinyl I used Carbon Fiber on background and then pasted Abarth logo on it. You have a look in my ownership thread.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That Abarth sticker-now-logo looks super sexy Chethan. The one who did the masking of the logo with matte black vinyl did a super job too.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay Chethan your car has Black Roof, whats that? Is it paint or vinyl? more pics please :)
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

Nice pics, chetan. i like what you have done with the logo.
    @kedar: I think chetan have put matt black vinyl on the roof.
  9. ASA tuning box

DSC_7577.jpg DSC_7571.jpg

Got Tuning box today from Germany. Cost was 7000 Rs approx.

Will be installing this weekend!