1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BBS 98PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Nimish antony, Aug 24, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    1.45 Lakh for wheel.. :eek:; really a die hard fan of BBS. I am also die hard fan of SLS AMG wheel (off topic). My familily will kill me if I tell my idea.:p

2012-Mercedes-Benz-SLS-AMG-Roadster-wheels.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    To my knowledge this is the first FIAT to get BBS shoes in india.. :car
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    just woow...
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Why to spend so much on just alloys?
    2 people like this.
  5. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Its like asking why do u buy a Tag Heure watch??? BBS is not a show off alloy. it falls into a different league together.

2 people like this.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Our 2005 Palio D will not even fetch 1.45 lakh in the used car market. :lol:

Seems to be one gung-ho guy. Keep us updated on the build status.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    its not a palio D gurjinder.. Its an S10 and he wants to keep it unique. Well the car is in pristine condition too with upgraded brakes, sports suspension, recaro seats worth 75K and after seeing the car i was lost for words. Moreover he is planning to have a supercharger as the next project . I remember an old ad.There are somethings money cant buy-for everything else there is master card. :D
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Nimish , Actually I agree with you.
    Why waste money buying silly cars when you already have a gem in you're hand?
    I mean after having driven the punto and linea , I would settle only for a german car (BMW) as my next investement , if FIAT does not launch any other models till then.
    Now if you take the latter into consideration , our cars are so solid that its hard to imagine anything happening to it (if maintained well) even after years and years of usage.
    And when the time does come where the car begins to show age one can always beef up the car to match modern standards...
    Its any day going to be cheaper to spend money on ^^ than buy a whole new car that has them ;-)
    1 person likes this.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is This JayD's car ??
    For 1.6L, i would have bought a beautiful 1.6 GTX itself :p :) .
    But why this, when he can get some gracious designs with borbet, momo, sparco, which has 98 pcd at half the cost .. even jose's borbets look simple and elegant, just like these BBS .. Anyway, his money.. no comments :)

Just saw these somewhere else, had bookmarked it.. N1 Racing Equipment
    The momo revenge n quantum (15",16",17") costs in europe same as Hrs or neowheels here .. :)
  10. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Well black.. How dare you call a limited edition S10 signed by the living legend Sachin and the first 100HP hatch by fiat a silly car :sadblue.
    No-No-No.... Black Being a hard core fiat fan those words will break the heart of every fiatian. Well when upgrading choices differ. If it was me i would prefer a Mini Cooper (John Cooper works edition) so the idea of upgradtion changes from person to person.

Moreover the owner of this beauty has all this in stable a-55 Dodge|'57 Landmaster|'61 OHV|'85 Suzuki SS80 DX|'05 NHC|'07 Fiesta 1.6|'09 i20 CRDi Asta (O)|'10 Figo TDCi|'95 Merc E300D (W124)|2003 Palio S10

so when he ignores all these cars and spends his fortune on a FIAT we should be proud and i would say no one would dare to invest this amount in any other brand...

Hey guys why do we bother.. Its his money.. If i had money i would had done worse things with my fiat.. ::T

btw im out of this form till onam.. i will be back with pictures of this beauty on wheels.. moreover im dying to see my baby who i have not seen for a month.. Planning to celebrate onam with a drive with 4 S10s and my 110Hp.. So guys Happy (FIAT) onam to you all.. ::D
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
    4 people like this.