1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Battery upgrade

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by amolmane, Oct 22, 2010.

1. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Ordered online on BatteryBhai.com. Gave the old battery. Had called BatteryBhai on phone. The prices vary depending on stock / batch.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    in batterybhai.com, bangalore is not coming as an option in 'Select City' list now! till couple of days back it was there.. either its a bug or they have temporarily stopped shipping to bangalore :(
  3. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    BattreyBhai works with local dealers. Possible if dealers in city don't have stock, that city does not come up. Might be something else is wrong. Some batteries if not in stock are listed as 0 (zero) rupees. I came to know when called to check why were they selling Linea battery at zero cost.

Just call the numbers mentioned on website.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    you are right i just checked looks like they have stopped bangalore operations for now.
    You can however call them up and check . The last time i called these guys were very very courteous and really helped me . in fact when i said i wanted to upgrade the existing battery he asked me for some time and in about 20 mins they only called me from "Delhi" i think and by then they had compared all batteries on there list and narrowed down on the opel battery to suit my car .

He did all this work himself and just told me to order the corsa battery.
    So they might oblige and give you a blr contact that you can use.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams, you can try contacting Santosh @ 9980326598 for Amaron.
    He delivered battery to me. Directly talking to him might fetch you some rebate :).
    1 person likes this.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    thanks Ravi :), will speak to him!
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Ravi how much you paid & is it don 55 or 60?

Just called the no but santosh was not avail. Naveen qouted 6100/- for Din 55 aft exchange 5400/-.
    He said din 60 is not for Punto.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Just reviewed Batterybhai website, found Swift & Vista have option for Din 65 but pjnto only 55.

Is there any issue if we use 65 in punto?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No issue Sunil, but 55ah is more than enough.
  10. Guys please help me i have a 1.3 Diesel 2010 Feb Punto driven 50k till now and i feel the its time 2 change for replacement of Battery, today spoke to Bosch ppl they r saying 12v 60 amps 4800 18+18 months can i go with this or i have to put 50 amps only suggest me guys.