1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012

Discussion in 'Sports and World News' started by prakhar_lfc, Aug 4, 2011.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Things are getting hot here!

Did you watch the match on 6th March, 2011?

If no, then check this out

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @Prakhar: And we all know what happened by the time May 2011 came around. I guess you've been trying to forget it ever since. Allow me to refresh your memory :)

PFC264-MAN-UTD-champions-landscape.jpg

Dude yuo gotta come to Delhi this weekend. Let's watch the match together. That will be good fun.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

4 Things

Manchester-United-005.jpg

Manchester-Uniteds-19th-League-title-Stuff-of-the-Champions-Part-1-70351.jpg

man-united-wallpapers-19-12-1.jpg

19 League Titles.jpg

Did u watch all this....i dnt think so...else u wont be braggin about 90 mins....brag about a season....brag bout 19 seasons.....brag about 19 titles.

I guess....if ur birthday is correct on ur profile....i,e 3rd Oct 1996....and the last time Liverpool won a League title....it was in 1989-90 season....so its full 21 Years......So I guess You have not even seen Liverpool Win A League.

Also, Last time Liverpool Won a trophy, it was way back in 2006. That makes it 5 years for your last trophy, and that makes you 10 when liverpool last won something.

So I just hope...u just dnt think beating United in ONE GAME at ur own HOME = Silverware, coz thts only coming to United...you know why.....YNWA....you will never win again !!!!!

If anything else remains....my signature will say the rest !!!!
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hey hey!

Let's take a chill pill guys!

Prakhar little brother and Ansal bro, let's enjoy the beautiful game - Football. And leave rivalries aside.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    sir ji.....just a lil bit of football hooliganism doesnt harm nyone...just a lil bit of funny football banter.....nothing serious or personal....:)
  6. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

Well... my story goes like this..... Very Very happily went to University of Manchester on 15 days student exchange program. Everything was going good till i decided to wear United neck scarf on one chilly morning to campus. Walking down oxford road towards campus with few non-brits, heard so much of garbage talks by Shite lads and few of locals at University.

They were so so hostile in their arguments, that i decided to spend my rest of days peacefully without showing that my blood is RED.

@ vs Pool: Vidic will be back for the game, his presence is very much needed. Would like to see him and jones at CD, but with RB being a problem area, jones to shifted there and Rio to take his place at Center.

Cleverly will be back in mid. i am bit disappointed with Ando this season so far, his control has been missing. So much of indecisive passing.

Would be cracker of the match against scousers. K.Dalglish has done well with pool team thus far.
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    @ ansal, I am supporting Liverpool since the 2008-09 season. And yes, my birthdate 3rd October 1996 is correct. I may be 10 or 5 or 50 since Liverpool last won anything, it dosen't matter to me. For me, watching football every Saturday and then playing it every Sunday is more important.

So, forget the past and let the teams do the talking on Saturday.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    in that case...I guess....u have that blind fan boyism towards LFC like we all have towards FIAT :)
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    FT: Liverpool 1-1 Man Utd. Won't say anything else otherwise will be blamed for speaking too much about Liv vs Utd.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Just what i desired. Shared points.

P.S. I really miss the reds from '01-'02. Roy Keane , Mr Mercurial. Which captain could've slapped Alan Shearer the way Keane did. LOL.