1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore to Tiruvannamalai

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by arulvr, Mar 6, 2011.

1. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys, just an alert (if not known already). I drove to TVM temple this morning from Blr due pressure from my mom. We left at 3AM from Blr and reached there by 8 AM. 200kms one way and I did the first 100km in less than an hour but the rest took 4hrs. The road from krishnagiri to Tiruvannamalai is AWFULLY PATHETIC ! I mean, its AWFUL !!! Don't ever try to take this road or trip until the roads are laid again post local elections....

Needless to say, my Punto took heavy beating and my muscles are aching as well...

Just thought I would update the fellow fiatians !
  2. R Alavandar

R Alavandar

Chennai
    Good input. The arterial roads with 4 lanes and median divider are good to drive even in the night. I generally avoid roads without central median division in the night.
    Cn any one throw light on condition of roads from Chennai to Tirupati as I am planning to do a trip soon. Which is the best route from Chennai (Tambaram) to Tirupati.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
  4. R Alavandar

R Alavandar

Chennai
    @teky -very many thanks
  5. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    I was just going through team-bhp for the route to tiruvannamalai the suggested route was
    Recommended route is TVM - Harur - Morappur - Karimangalam - Krishnagiri - Bangalore - this route is safe, scenic and the roads are good enough to allow you a constant 80 kmph.