1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore to rann of kutch via ahemdabad

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by mayurshah, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Also, make sure that you find time to visit Vadodara! We have a really beautiful city here! :) if you make a stay at Vadodara, then you can visit Sardaar Sarovar dam, Pawagadh(World heritage site), and many 'Palaces' with in the city! Cultural capital of Gujarat, Vadodara! :D And then you have the famous Baroda-A'bad Express way! :D
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Palash can i cover Vadodara on my return trip to bangalore? i would luv to visit pavagadh jain tirth
  3. obviously you can! as you will have to follow this route 'A'bad-baroda-surat-mumbai' So you will be passing by baroda twice during your trip! And Pavagadh is around 70Kms from vadodara, 1.5 hrs of journey and roads are butter smooth! No matter where you go in Gujarat! And i guess Pavagadh isn't a jain tirth, it is related to Mahakaali and has some ancient Mughal and Indian civil sites, at the Hill footsteps. In a town called Champaner, it was the ancient capital of Gujarat! Pavagadh is fun. You have can Ropeway trip upto the mountain, but i would suggest to make your downhill journey through the steps, as you will encounter many old buildings on the hill.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Palash then will make a point visitng pavagad..thanks a lot.. hope u wont mind if i trouble for more information on this belt
  5. haha! anytime anytime! Give me a call if you wish to get more info on Gujarat and places nearby! :D PM me.
  6. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Phew ... Finally convincing & permission procedure @ home done... so now the trip to Rann of Kutch from Bangalore will start on 02/10/2013:p 04.00 am
    1 person likes this.
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Mayur, All the best for your trip.

Exciting time ahead :)
  8. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Thanks Raj

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  9. savinvas

savinvas Novizio

Bangalore, India, India
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All the best Mayur. Make sure you take a lot of photos of the places you visit and share with us once you are back :) enjoy..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
  10. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    @ Savinvas thanks will do for sure